• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chen Fu Ji at Merchant court avoid at all cost!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
486815_473164202752071_1312856394_n.jpg

Saw this post from 1 of my Malaysian friend who went there 2 days ago.
2 plate of sotong $704, 1 pot of Chinese tea $80, 1 plate of fried rice $180, Sri Lanka crabs $812:eek:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may be called legalized con-bill.

Will the Governing Body take action against that restaurant?
I feel that it damages Singapore image; similar to famous doctor (Dr Susan Lim) and other merchants.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There are no poor people in Singapore. 5k a meal sup sup sway lah :p

5k is my meal money for 1 year :o

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 large plates of hong kong kai lan costs $72? 2x union cucumber $50? 2x spinach tofu $72? made of gold ah? :biggrin: tonychat the vegetarian should take a look.

i think the only reasonable charge is the towel at 30 cents each.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
This restaurant is meant for the PAP ministers, not for sinkees.

Would appreciate if u could furnish more info and photos if any of the share-holders and the owners of this rip off restaurant..

Also, if any of our ministers is a patron of this outfit..also can post and let us know..i doubt our ministers are that daft to dine there unless they have good reasons to...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would appreciate if u could furnish more info and photos if any of the share-holders and the owners of this rip off restaurant..

Also, if any of our ministers is a patron of this outfit..also can post and let us know..i doubt our ministers are that daft to dine there unless they have good reasons to...

Many MPs, judges and miws indeed used to frequent their original joint for crab fried rice.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
is this place selling chai tao kueh w/ XO sauce at 10 bucks per plate?

$10 ctk is current price at restaurant/hotel settings.
Big shots queue for their $25 coffeeshop fried rice back in the 80s.
Price still $25 per plate now but portions shrunk liao.

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
This restaurant is nothing compared to the daily rip-offs that Sinkies suffer at the hands of LEEgime: COE, ERP, PUB, GST, PUB.....

Any ideas on how to avoid being ripped off by FamiLEE?