• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheebye coffeeshop in Tampines doubles rental rates, forcing numerous stallholders to vacate

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
1648789586520.png

More at https://shrtcô.de/6Vaef

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloody hell. The Thai stall at this kopitiam is one of my favourite Thai stalls in Singapore. They sell good authentic Thai food at a reasonable price. If not mistaken, the boss lady was formerly from Chiangmai. This kopitiam is near my parent's place which is a good location with the MRT and bus stop nearby.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public commercial properties can also liddat....wonder who the stall holders voted for ?

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
just fucking all boycott this coffeeshop,
fucking daylight robbery. poor stallholders... double the rent????
let the landlord rot

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What’s the name of the coffee shop ? I for sure will boycott. Let it die from dearth of business.