• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Shakes Hand With Leperous Man! Disgusting! Stay Away From Me!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP IB moniker John Tan,

You are way out of line in this post. If you read the Straits Times, this condition was reported before and it is non-contagious. You want to do a backhanded compliment to Dr Chee, fine. We are smart enough to read between your lines to know you are not throwing stones here.

But craft your satire in a more tasteful fashion next time, even if it is satire in support of the opposition (which this thread is).

I am reporting your post to PAP HQ. Get ready to suffer a pay cut

PAP HQ will not penalize me. I have always made it clear that I do not support the opposition.

PAP will win and I always go with the winner.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only see shadows on his forearm from some ceiling pattern. Nothing really.

No…he's definitely got some abnormal growth on his forearms…I initially thought it was just muscle due to excessive jackin off….but then I went naaaahhhhh.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP HQ will not penalize me. I have always made it clear that I do not support the opposition.

PAP will win and I always go with the winner.

and you are most happy to kowtow to a dead running dog of Japanese imperial army.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
can your twat do the same, minus the teeth and krispy beef curtains, fatugs :confused:

Hey Leongsam your flame war rule says this bastard should my copy my post to flame war section. But he is continuing his flaming here. Is this mudlander trash a king with special entitlement to flame people?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
can your twat do the same, minus the teeth and krispy beef curtains, fatugs :confused:

Your mother wife daughters twat can put your bastard head inside. Tried and tested by you dirty fucker. Happy with my promotion of them? Come leylong leylong mudlander trash prostitutes family of semaj2357! Cheap fucks!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Leongsam your flame war rule says this bastard should my copy my post to flame war section. But he is continuing his flaming here. Is this mudlander trash a king with special entitlement to flame people?

leongsam has no fucking time for you, ccb. he is busy trying to get claire to show us her chichis. so, FO!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrogance is the traits reserved for winners and conquerors. Losers need to humble always.

Arrogance is the trait of mudland trash like semaj2357 who made good money in Spore and started acting like king. I have seen too many of his kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
leongsam has no fucking time for you, ccb. he is busy trying to get claire to show us her chichis. so, FO!

Fuck you. It's not about me but semaj2357 who broke Leongsam's flame war rules. Leongsam should be interested, if not he set rules for what? And if semaj2357 is not following the rules, why should I follow?

jw5

Loyal
Arrogance is the traits reserved for winners and conquerors. Losers need to humble always.

Michael and David were both humble when they resigned as MPs after being caught in affairs with their grassroot groupies. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Michael and David were both humble when they resigned as MPs after being caught in affairs with their grassroot groupies. :biggrin:

That's because they both went from hero to zero. They were both losers caught with their pants around their ankles. Ah Gong was rarely humble after he became PM of Singapore. Most sinkies wet their pants at the mere mention of his hatchet. Nobody dared to go into the cul-de-sac to fight Ah Gong man to man.

jw5

Loyal
That's because they both went from hero to zero. They were both losers caught with their pants around their ankles. Ah Gong was rarely humble after he became PM of Singapore. Most sinkies wet their pants at the mere mention of his hatchet. Nobody dared to go into the cul-de-sac to fight Ah Gong man to man.

Nobody dared to go into the cul-de-sac because he had the biggest knuckle-duster around. It was rumoured that a chap from the police (former police scholar, now internet forum Tua Pau Xian) would piss in his pants at the mere mention of this. :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arrogance is the trait of mudland trash like semaj2357 who made good money in Spore and started acting like king. I have seen too many of his kind.
the only kind that you cavort with are those paying you 5-6 dorars a trick, thus allowing you to act as the play victim bitch here, fatfugs!