• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chee Hong Worried That TCM Might Become Synonymous With Sexual Services

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If he is concerned about sexual services from TCM, he ain't see nothing yet. He should pay a visit to some of the KTVs and budget hotels. Many supposedly good services are suffering from high rental and poor sales. If there is nothing more to offer, most of the shops will close shop. Who to blame actually ?

No need to visit so many places lah. Just ask that stupid fuck to go to Orchard Towers can already. Everything you want is in the 4 floors of whores. He might even run into me at Ipanema and I will buy him a Tiger.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need to visit so many places lah. Just ask that stupid fuck to go to Orchard Towers can already. Everything you want is in the 4 floors of whores. He might even run into me at Ipanema and I will buy him a Tiger.

Truly an oppie. Need to satisfy your urges with hookers instead of with your wife.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Truly an oppie. Need to satisfy your urges with hookers instead of with your wife.

I am not married. But if you like, i can satisfy my urges
with your wife. Show her what a real man is really like in bed, ok.