• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHEE HONG tat says info on citizens/non-citizens will create wedge! WTF!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Sinkies won’t give two hoots until their rice bowl is threatened. Teehee...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No rice eat potato wedges lah!

All-Around-World-Potato-Wedges.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
He knew if the true statistics date were to be revealed.
It going to cost the party lots of votes.
Strategy is act blur wait n wait till they come up with something to divert attention or till matter cools down.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat is why the next erection, unless it's Ah chee or ah bock or ah tean contesting in my constituency, I will vote pap. It's pointless to have the quiet party in parleement for another 5 years. N also singkies need to endure the bad ol days of no opposition in parleement. Than they can wake up their idea. If not singkie BS will continue like:

I vote pap but I hope opposition win
I vote pap bcos I want upgrading
I will only vote for WP
I vote pap bcos dead fart die

Let them vote pap n suffer the consequences. N with Pinky's son coming into play...things can only get worst

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no fear on losing votes.
Most important is the majority stake winner which will definitely be them.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There is no fear on losing votes.
Most important is the majority stake winner which will definitely be them.
They will definitely win the majority of votes and form the government. So, anyone who feels the urge to vote opposition should be encouraged to. Freak elections result is just a bogeyman concocted to scare daft sinkies.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will definitely win the majority of votes and form the government. So, anyone who feels the urge to vote opposition should be encouraged to. Freak elections result is just a bogeyman concocted to scare daft sinkies.
The issue is with singkies bcos they love pap. If singkies have any brains they would know there is no such thing as a freak erection result