• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Bye pastor trying to convert me at Orchard road

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone who came back from hell and told you that is true? No? Maybe you have low IQ and born retarded?

If you die without being saved, you are going to hell. Praying to your idols means you are not saved.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can do everything and anything by yourselves, why do you need buddha or buddhism? You da god man!

The Buddha functions as a teacher, a guide, pointing the way to salvation. He is not the object of salvation, but because he has walked the path he can now show you the way. But you have to walk the path yourself (with his guidance).

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"You Will Walk Today"

I went to a Inter-Religion Integration Seminar.

The Bishop came, laid his hands on my hand and said, “By the will of Jesus Christ, you will walk today!”

I smiled and told him I was not paralysed.

The Rabbi came, laid his hands on my hand and said, “By the will of God Almighty, you will walk today!

I was less amused when I told him there was nothing wrong with me.

The Mullah came, took my hands and said, “Insha Allah, you will walk today!”

I snapped at him, “There’s nothing wrong with me”

The Hindu sadhu came and said "Beta, you will walk on your legs today."

I said "Babaji - nothing wrong with my legs"

The Buddhist Monk came, held my hands and said, “By the will of The Great Buddha, you will walk today!”

I rudely told him there was nothing wrong with me.

After the Seminar, I stepped outside and found my car had been stolen.

I believe in all Religions now....

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"You Will Walk Today"

I went to a Inter-Religion Integration Seminar.

The Bishop came, laid his hands on my hand and said, “By the will of Jesus Christ, you will walk today!”

I smiled and told him I was not paralysed.

The Rabbi came, laid his hands on my hand and said, “By the will of God Almighty, you will walk today!

I was less amused when I told him there was nothing wrong with me.

The Mullah came, took my hands and said, “Insha Allah, you will walk today!”

I snapped at him, “There’s nothing wrong with me”

The Hindu sadhu came and said "Beta, you will walk on your legs today."

I said "Babaji - nothing wrong with my legs"

The Buddhist Monk came, held my hands and said, “By the will of The Great Buddha, you will walk today!”

I rudely told him there was nothing wrong with me.

After the Seminar, I stepped outside and found my car had been stolen.

I believe in all Religions now....

Hey wunderfool! Wonderful. Welcome to my true religion club.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Buddha functions as a teacher, a guide, pointing the way to salvation. He is not the object of salvation, but because he has walked the path he can now show you the way. But you have to walk the path yourself (with his guidance).

I see the Buddha as a teacher who share his knowledge to others. The Buddha didn't force you to believe in him but advise you ( if you want to listen to him) to test his teaching in life to see for yourself.

There is no attachment to idol, sutra, objects or anything. Just a way to get his teaching and apply it in life IF it fits you.

I use the Buddha' teaching as the foundation to understand the nature of things and lead me to understand that nature is all about vibration and frequency. There is nothing to attach to..all illusion.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see the Buddha as a teacher who share his knowledge to others. The Buddha didn't force you to believe in him but advise you ( if you want to listen to him) to test his teaching in life to see for yourself.

There is no attachment to idol, sutra, objects or anything. Just a way to get his teaching and apply it in life IF it fits you.

I use the Buddha' teaching as the foundation to understand the nature of things and lead me to understand that nature is all about vibration and frequency. There is nothing to attach to..all illusion.

What a lousy leader! If I ever led like that, my employees would be as lost as sheep and everyone doing their own thing.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a lousy leader! If I ever led like that, my employees would be as lost as sheep and everyone doing their own thing.

Let's just say that both the Buddha and the Christ have their place in the scheme of things.

The Buddha is for post-tertiary students – those who can think for themselves, test the teachings and walk the path alone with the guidance of an enlightened teacher.

The Christ is for primary school students - those who need to be herded and led by the nose like a flock of sheep being tended by a shepherd.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's just say that both the Buddha and the Christ have their place in the scheme of things.

The Buddha is for post-tertiary students – those who can think for themselves, test the teachings and walk the path alone with the guidance of an enlightened teacher.

The Christ is for primary school students - those who need to be herded and led by the nose like a flock of sheep being tended by a shepherd.

Ironically, it's the Christian world that ushered in the modern age while all the Buddhist societies remained mired in feudalism, serf bondage and all sorts of barbaric behaviour until set free by the good white men.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ironically, it's the Christian world that ushered in the modern age while all the Buddhist societies remained mired in feudalism, serf bondage and all sorts of barbaric behaviour until set free by the good white men.

And that, my dear, has got everything to do with geography (see Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs and Steel​) and nothing to do with religion.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't know what shit you are smoking. It is science that ushered in the modern age. Popes and pastors invent nothing, except black holes that suck in loads of money from religious nuts.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

which leader? are there any leader? You mean the Buddha??

He is not there to be any leader, he is there to teach if anyone is interested to hear him.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
which leader? are there any leader? You mean the Buddha??

He is not there to be any leader, he is there to teach if anyone is interested to hear him.

If you need rules, just follow the Ten Commandments. If you need something more, follow Sharia.

Otherwise, all you need is a deity that will save you from hell fire.

Following some mumbo jumbo about eating vegan and impossible hurdles to clear to attain nirvana just simply makes life really sad.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you need rules, just follow the Ten Commandments. If you need something more, follow Sharia.

Otherwise, all you need is a deity that will save you from hell fire.

Following some mumbo jumbo about eating vegan and impossible hurdles to clear to attain nirvana just simply makes life really sad.

Veganism got nothing to do with Buddhism.., at least to me. what are you blabbering about? if you dunno anything , then just shut the fuck up.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Veganism got nothing to do with Buddhism.., at least to me. what are you blabbering about? if you dunno anything , then just shut the fuck up.

Nothing to do with Buddhism? Then why the fuck are so many Buddhists vegans or part time vegans on the 1st and 15th ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing to do with Buddhism? Then why the fuck are so many Buddhists vegans or part time vegans on the 1st and 15th ?

i think you should do your research and understand about this topic more before u wanna have any discussion with me. i like good quality discussion and you question and i reply and getting free lesson.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to find verses in Christianity on Islam in specific, the religion came later ? Tell us how ?
Muslims can be traced firstly to Ishmael in the Bible. The Bible is clear that Ishmaelites will bear many children and be enriched but they will fight each other and fight against others. That is why Muslims never have peace with anyone onculding themselves. The teachings of Muhammed ensures this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishmael
https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=Ishmael&qs_version=NIV

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think you should do your research and understand about this topic more before u wanna have any discussion with me. i like good quality discussion and you question and i reply and getting free lesson.

I am too busy feeding and helping poor hungry Buddhists and other heathens. If your religion is that good, you would be feeding poor and hungry Christians instead of the other way around.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey wunderfool! Wonderful. Welcome to my true religion club.

Aum: "Chootchiew is my apostle"

o-TOKYO-MARCH-20-1995-570.jpg

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Islam is analogical to bare wolf, then Christenity is werewolf in Santa Claus clothing. All together, they brought the most miseries to mankind than all other known religions combined!

All the keyboard exchanges here and the repeated violences and killings outside proved what I prophesied 1 year ago to be not only the truth but the golden truth. Christians and muslims will continue to whack each other butts from ancient time, today and till end time. Just to prove whose god is truer. ...

Last edited: