• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Checkmate creationist

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't misunderstanding , I'm excited because of your lau bu inverted oversized black nipple ... Yes she just got one nipple :wink:

Mmm....same description your mom told me the other day. I suspect u peep her, u SOB!!!!!!!!! How pervert u r. I can understand lonely old faggot like u GET ENTERED all the time, u hv zero chance to look back, how do know its big n black????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SOB!!!!!! I will tell your female members to be extra careful. By the way, just to share with u privately......okay big but perky and good cushioning. Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a low class scumbag!!!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mmm....same description your mom told me the other day. I suspect u peep her, u SOB!!!!!!!!! How pervert u r. I can understand lonely old faggot like u GET ENTERED all the time, u hv zero chance to look back, how do know its big n black????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SOB!!!!!! I will tell your female members to be extra careful. By the way, just to share with u privately......okay big but perky and good cushioning. Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a low class scumbag!!!!!!!!

Your lau bu so fat that she saw 1600 was on a scale ... In memories of your lau bu no wonder you called yourself always1600 !! Whahhahaha :wink:

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because you're not a pedophile if you do it for religious reasons :wink: I bet they're all for it untill someone tries to "deflower" their daughters..

image.jpg

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because you're not a pedophile if you do it for religious reasons :wink: I bet they're all for it untill someone tries to "deflower" their daughters..

View attachment 11166

This is bad, not human but your family female members r pretty kinky about the arrangement. U have daughters???? Cannot be.............u r old ugly faggot at a lonely bar waiting for your 1st lay. Maybe they r concern with that short thin middle finger of yours, not only cannot satisfy but end before it able to get up. Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! U got a problem, man!!! Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is bad, not human but your family female members r pretty kinky about the arrangement. U have daughters???? Cannot be.............u r old ugly faggot at a lonely bar waiting for your 1st lay. Maybe they r concern with that short thin middle finger of yours, not only cannot satisfy but end before it able to get up. Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! U got a problem, man!!! Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Whahhahaha ... Why ask question when you can ask your invisibleman whahhahaha :wink: I already told you many times .. My finger still can satisfy your lau bu chow cheeby .. Why you have short memory ? Whahhhhhaha :wink: maybe if I use 2 fingers in her chow cheeby you will remember ? Whahhhaha :wink: Your lau bu so fat that she sweat mayonnaise! Whahhhhahahhha !!

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Quran is true because the Quran says its true. I swear I've heard that argument somewhere before...

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wtf !!! Like that cannot watch miss universal in swimming costume !!! That's insane !!

image.jpg

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The difference is, they then use parts of it to report other people in violation of terms, while ignoring the parts they're violating themselves . This is one of my major problems with modern Christian culture . Everyone says that they're a Christian, but few people actually practice Christianity outside of going to church on Sundays.

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If God made the sun on the third day , how did he know it was the third day? That's fuck logic . Or Christian going to give me the answer " god works in mysterious ways " to run away from their illogical thinking ?

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The quickest way to become an atheist is to actually read the bible , it is full of contradiction and bullshit !!!

image.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheism is the absence of belief in god therefore it can't be a belief system or philosophy. If atheism is a belief system, then it is one without faith. Belief supported by evidence is how we define empirical knowledge. Belief without evidence, supported by faith alone is the foundation of religion. I could have faithfully believe that I will win the 100m at the next Olympics , the evidence would suggest otherwise.

Defining atheism as lack of absence of belief in God sounds "innocent" and passive. But atheists are insistent that there is no God. But how can atheists KNOW that? They don't, unless they are all-knowing, which they are not. So atheism is a belief that there is no God. All beliefs require faith. So atheism is a belief system based on faith also.