• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Check out the new PMD I intend to buy!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
70km range and a top speed of 60kph. However this model does not have ABS, The next one up does but is double the price and has a top speed of 90kph which is hair raising to say the least.

IMG_6147.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
70km range and a top speed of 60kph. However this model does not have ABS, The next one up does but is double the price and has a top speed of 90kph which is hair raising to say the least.

View attachment 68103
Not only hair raising but life losing. As we get older, need to go slower. Our reflexes are slower, our wounds don't heal as quick, our bones are more brittle.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only hair raising but life losing. As we get older, need to go slower. Our reflexes are slower, our wounds don't heal as quick, our bones are more brittle.

But if you get from point A to point B faster, you spend less time on the roads, and therefore reduce your chances of getting into an accident.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
At 90km/h, you’ll have about 30 mins of fun from Changi to Tuas. What a kill joy.

I do a 20km trip to downtown Auckland on a regular basis. It takes me 35 minutes by car and 20 minutes on my PMD plus I don't have to look for a car park when I get there.

PMDs are a game changer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a great idea for Singapore. It would be almost impossible to get to the rider once he buttoned down the hatch. They would need a blow torch in order to make an arrest.
and call it the kokoon with a day’s supply of kopi and kaya toast.