• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapskate Patrons steal umbrellas!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My gf and I went to the restaurant for our lunch today. It was raining cats and dogs. I got my umbrella and placed just inside the restaurant - a place provided. After our lunch, it was still raining cats and dogs, and we wanted to return to our office. We found that somebody had taken our umbrella!

Cheapskate patrons stealing an umbrella!! Inconsiderate behaviour! Never think of the other guy who brought the umbrella and now returning without the umbrella and getting drenched...

Bloody selfish,inconsiderate and fartup Sinkiees I supposed...in a well heeled restaurant too!!!

Luckily, the restaurant manager gave my gf an umbrella....

What a mean thing to do!!! We must learn Not to Take Anything that does not rightly belong to us.That's the basic teaching we had from young.

Tioboh???

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My gf and I went to the restaurant for our lunch today. It was raining cats and dogs. I got my umbrella and placed just inside the restaurant - a place provided. After our lunch, it was still raining cats and dogs, and we wanted to return to our office. We found that somebody had taken our umbrella!

Cheapskate patrons stealing an umbrella!! Inconsiderate behaviour! Never think of the other guy who brought the umbrella and now returning without the umbrella and getting drenched...

Bloody selfish,inconsiderate and fartup Sinkiees I supposed...in a well heeled restaurant too!!!

What a mean thing to do!!! We must learn Not to Take Anything that does not rightly belong to us.That's the basic teaching we had from young.

Tioboh???

You should paid the valet to park your umbrella & look after it for you... t:biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should paid the valet to park your umbrella & look after it for you... t:biggrin:

Brilliant solution!!!

How low have Sinkees sunk..low low low....sad.

Gracious society? Kindness society? Golden Age society?

Next time, better get a valet to park your gf when you go tapau...otherwise she too will be hijacked!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brilliant solution!!!

How low have Sinkees sunk..low low low....sad.

Gracious society? Kindness society? Golden Age society?

Next time, better get a valet to park your gf when you go tapau...otherwise she too will be hijacked!!!

My gf can not parked by the valet...valet would do more than that....umbrella, give & take lah!...they give yr Gf one...U?:wink: can use the Shit times, or The nuke paper to cover up in the rain...they are best for situation like this...including lining the ground in Mac Ritchie etc..don;t forget to put in the bins...NEA is watching you..including the 'umbrella' you use... ha ha ha ha

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>We must learn Not to Take Anything that does not rightly belong to us.That's the basic teaching we had from young.<<

I tot we are supposed to learn not to get caught? :wink:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you people are superb with plenty of ideas - should be ministerial material>

when it rains, umbrellas got legs! - A* comment

when it rains, must ask valet to park your gf - A* comment

when it rains, must use paper cheapskate umbrellas - A* comment

when it rains, steal umbrellas but don't get caught - lagi A* material...

when it rains, use the shittimes -guaranteed rain stops! - waulau A*** material!!!!

should form a A* cabinet...wauhahhaaaaa.....keep it up !!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tioboh???

it could be my li'l brother leetahsar.:biggrin:

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got checking the umbrella sellers?
Always on raining days there will be some Ah Tiongs conveniently selling umbrellas nearby.
But I noticing the umbrellas they selling are of different patterns and sizes.
Legitimate sellers normally be selling umbrellas of the same design right?

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
ft are smart enough not to eat at restaurants, they are here to make money and go home. so dont place your blame on them, it is the singaporeans that are "chow kuan"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
restaurant ?
one day I went to church parked my umbrella outside, came out umbrella gone oreddy:mad:

Then you must bow your head and pray "Father forgive those, who took my umbrella, for they do not know, what they are doing", Amen

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>We must learn Not to Take Anything that does not rightly belong to us.That's the basic teaching we had from young.<<

I tot we are supposed to learn not to get caught? :wink:

We learn from the best, even when get caught, blame the other person or other persons; and still get praised.:p

That is Uiniquely SINgaporean...

We were taught from young, not to take anything that doesn't belong to us, but this is lacking in children bron in the 1980's, especially from that period. :eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is Uiniquely SINgaporean...

We were taught from young, not to take anything that doesn't belong to us, but this is lacking in children bron in the 1980's, especially from that period. :eek:

I find it funny that people are complaining about umbrella, shoe,..thiefs when one of the biggest thieves can be found somewhere in Oxley Rd :biggrin:

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
ft are smart enough not to eat at restaurants, they are here to make money and go home. so dont place your blame on them, it is the singaporeans that are "chow kuan"

Exactly. Keling & Tiong FTrash are smart enough not to eat @ restaurants b/c they can kena identified for the theft. So they just come pretending to look at menus & then quickly siam with the umbrellas when no one's looking. Typical SOP.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
over in japan , some train station have a "umbrellas parking system " where some kind soul will just park their umbrellas in that box , for whoever need it . people just grab , go and return . the strange things is that those umbrellas will surely return to the same spot after use ...nobody abuse this free rental of umbrellas .....if this system were to install in singapore ..the umbrellas would be long gone without a trace ...thats the nice things about japan ..people care for each other ..