• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapskate cheesepie say cheat driver cheat ERP money

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="350" height="263" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This CheeBye cheap skate can't afford Gojek don't take! Take MRT cheap and good!

Go tell AH Long remove all the ERP than she don;t have to pay! Want behave like PRC missed the bus

stop want the bus driver to reverse?? All these BITCH should sent them to India let ah Neh rape them!!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This CheeBye cheap skate can't afford Gojek don't take! Take MRT cheap and good!

Go tell AH Long remove all the ERP than she don;t have to pay! Want behave like PRC missed the bus

stop want the bus driver to reverse?? All these BITCH should sent them to India let ah Neh rape them!!
Jovina Choi.
Famous Liao

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
0KEsZTal.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jovina Choi, 26yrs old (according to her ex classmate and not 23) . Works at Singapore Academy of Law as an Admin staff?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
By claiming she is Chinese - I am betting this porky is from Bolehland" I agree.. Sinkie Chinese will never utter this statement." Is it bcos i m Chinese".

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="344" height="258" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>