• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheaper Better Faster haircut@ Kallang River

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point!

I dun understand. This forum is one of the most stringent rants against foriegn workers and you guys are saving a few bucks to patronise a PRC and Bangla barber? WTF?!

Go all the way to Kallang, queue with smelly workers to save a few $$. Let the abang earn lah.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They charge $10 or more, then vote PAP, how?

At least FT cheaper and won't vote (whichever way).

hi there

1. wow! so cheap, yes i shall also want to try.
2. then save up the extras, enough to offset what the medisave cannot pay.
3. sinkies boleh!

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa, more PRC and bangla barbers at 8+8

and now many locals, esp old uncle, queueing while reading newspapers

even after birmingham match still so many people

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun understand. This forum is one of the most stringent rants against foriegn workers and you guys are saving a few bucks to patronise a PRC and Bangla barber? WTF?!

Go all the way to Kallang, queue with smelly workers to save a few $$. Let the abang earn lah.

Cannot blame anyone want to save/cut cost. As you said let Abang barber earn. Most money go to landlord not Abang.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a hair salon in Hougang opp the Kangkar NTUC that charges $3.80 for a man's haircut, but queue long long one. Another one in the vicinity charges $6. The worst is the Malay barber at Sengkang Compass Pt. They have raised the price to $12.