• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC member scolds critics: Stop blabbering f**king nonsense about our church

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look at what he wrote.
First of all, which Christian would openly write profanity in defence of his church?
Secondly, he scolded teh scoffers for putting stress on his pastors. Only a mocker would do that. Its just so unnatural.
There are many anti Christ people out there and they are cheap in their attacks on Christianity. No surprise.

Christians don't lie and/or spew profanities meh! I know of many who do it openly and routinely!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CHC has become a humongous rich cult with thousands of followers to enrich a few so-called leaders/pastors.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair to Jack, he became Christian only after committing adultery. So, this one no 'pa kay'.

Why no pa kay? Jesus forgives all sins and wipe the slate clean. Even the worst sinners turn over a new leaf and sin no more. The sluts also become born again virgins.

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no pa kay? Jesus forgives all sins and wipe the slate clean. Even the worst sinners turn over a new leaf and sin no more. The sluts also become born again virgins.

I'm not saying the forgiving no pa kay. The question is whether Christians kio kuay or commit adultery. So when Jack committed adultery, he wasn't a Christian at that point in time. So Jack cannot be cited as an example.

Heshe

Alfrescian
Loyal
If god appears in front of the world again, chances are that he will be crucified again.

Logic dictates that if God is God, then there is no way humans can verify his identity. It's logically impossible for the created creature to test the authenticity of the creator of the created creature.

Hi. Need to emphasise it is not intended to engage you in lengthy debate or intellectual gym. Just only at these sentences you wrote which is to certain extent something you had in your thoughts processes - I thought a clarification needed for clarity sake. This part, "that if God is God, then there is no way humans can verify his identity", fortunately u said 'if'. Taking away 'if', God, became man in the form of Jesus. Ah if this is accepted, then those who believe in God/Jesus did verified. And so much so that, then, the created and the created can and manage to mutually identify both, and in addition, the created did test the authencity of the Creator, because the creator was them, became their kind. Thanks.

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This part, "that if God is God, then there is no way humans can verify his identity", fortunately u said 'if'. Taking away 'if', God, became man in the form of Jesus. Ah if this is accepted, then those who believe in God/Jesus did verified. And so much so that, then, the created and the created can and manage to mutually identify both, and in addition, the created did test the authencity of the Creator, because the creator was them, became their kind. Thanks.

Bro, the creation did not verify Jesus is God. They simply believed. You need tools to verify if this is this and that is that. And when we speak of verifying something, we either use science or logical reasoning. If a person appears and claims he is God, at best we can use science to verify that he is not a human being because we have scientific knowledge of the biological compositions of human beings. He could well be another form of living beings which is beyond current science, but that does not necessarily make him God. For we do not have scientific knowledge of what God is.

In your example, the creation did not verify Jesus is God. If something can be verified, then you would have surpassed the stage of belief. You don't speak of believing in something when you already know. For example, if I say the person behind my moniker is actually LKY, you can choose to believe or disbelieve. But if you can somehow trace my IP address to my personal PC at Oxley Road, then you know for sure I'm LKY. At this point you don't have to believe that I'm LKY; you already know I'm LKY.

If we know God, we don't have to believe in God. Do you believe that your father is your father ? You know your father is your father, you don't have to believe.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I kn do alll Christian need to visit the holy land then consider a real one

Nope. Christians do not need to perform the equivalent of a Muslim haj pilgrimage.

But some (typically well-to-do) Christians love to visit Israel, it makes them all warm and fuzzy to step on the Jewish land, birthplace of Jesus, to mingle with 'God's chosen people' in 'God's chosen nation'. To them, the modern state of Israel is the fulfillment of endtimes Biblical prophecy.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Look at what he wrote.
First of all, which Christian would openly write profanity in defence of his church?
Secondly, he scolded teh scoffers for putting stress on his pastors. Only a mocker would do that. Its just so unnatural.
There are many anti Christ people out there and they are cheap in their attacks on Christianity. No surprise.

if christians like you , pslam and conq can defence your faith like a mad man here ...why not this guy defence his church ? again you are delusion .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not saying the forgiving no pa kay. The question is whether Christians kio kuay or commit adultery. So when Jack committed adultery, he wasn't a Christian at that point in time. So Jack cannot be cited as an example.

most of my christian friends kio kuay and take drugs too . christains are not saint dont forget .