• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC buying time as donations fall

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
1375798_10151958782221383_371756961_n.jpg

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual all those CHC followers will continue to be conned into parting with their $$$ to sustain the luxury lifestyle of Kong Hee and Sun Whore.
They will never wake up and have a mind of their own.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask niama chao hai KOng Hee false prophet to sell his Horizon Towers condo lah!!!!! After all, the money to buy those 13 units comes from the goondu church members!!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear, now they're telling the young churchgoers to pray for Kong Hee and Sun Ho. :eek:

[video=youtube;_c8R5YLXTnE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c8R5YLXTnE[/video]

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what is inside the heads of those who are still donating to CHC.

CHC has been using "cell group leaders" to recruit, lure and preach their members into believing their very own selfish propaganda.
It is a very powerful way to influence and psycho their members to have a "sense of belonging", "Boy Girl Relationship" and "Business Networking" mindset.
This method is no difference from MLM marketing and I'm sure the cell group leader will have a cut of the rewards follow by their lower line.
Not many of the bottom line members can have a rational thinking of what's really going on.

They have been blinded by other activities which is not precisely related to the study of bible teachings (which is secondary).

Last edited:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
$9 million sentosa cove, not sure how many properties in overseas,,,,,

cash, indonesia connection,,,,,,

sure win investment,,,,,,

god talks to him blah blah blah,,,,
claim by faith,,, blah blah blah,,,,

not sure also the thousand folds return, especially the old farts that sold their HDB to donate 30j

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHC has been using "cell group leaders" to recruit, lure and preach their members into believing their very own selfish propaganda.
It is a very powerful way to influence and psycho their members to have a "sense of belonging", "Boy Girl Relationship" and "Business Networking" mindset.
This method is no difference from MLM marketing and I'm sure the cell group leader will have a cut of the rewards follow by their lower line.
Not many of the bottom line members can have a rational thinking of what's really going on.

They have been blinded by other activities which is not precisely related to the study of bible teachings (which is secondary).

even catholic church is using this method now.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come, "Chine Whine" did not do a series of cumback, crossed over, series of concerts...can do the Miley Cyrus "twerk" with the "finger' & the tongue..sure can raise more than $45 million.

jw5

Loyal
Gosh, I'm looking forward to the day where they start asking for donations on the streets, they're going to get a few sarcastic rebuttals if they are persistent and obnoxious........................

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Gosh, I'm looking forward to the day where they start asking for donations on the streets, they're going to get a few sarcastic rebuttals if they are persistent and obnoxious....

will update my thread on obnoxious Singaporeans if that ever happens :o

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gosh, I'm looking forward to the day where they start asking for donations on the streets, they're going to get a few sarcastic rebuttals if they are persistent and obnoxious........................

the persistent syt ones can be brought to an alleyway and obnoxiously told to kneel and pay homage. Safer and no danger of any lorry behind where the small head gets detached....

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
the persistent syt ones can be brought to an alleyway and obnoxiously told to kneel and pay homage. Safer and no danger of any lorry behind where the small head gets detached....
Look out for litters dropping from above. The safest way is to use belt to strap her head to your hip. In this way, the worst that can happen is a painful bite and the little head will not be violently pulled off.