• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Charles Chong To Stand In Joo Chiat SMC

jw5

Loyal
Confirm with chop Charles Chong's rank was private. No matter how many promotions they can give he is still an other rank, no officer.
Reminds me of David Lim, this chap only captain or major rank in reservist, he was very conscious of this fact and never wear his uniform during those SAF day observance functions because he very malu.

But if David was not a regular, it would be ok if he was a reservist captain or major and not like the regular cols and bgs right? In fact, major would be a high rank for an non-regular reservist officer.
Any idea what David is doing these days? And any insights on my question about Charles?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
OH is this the higher mortal guy? Or is it another MP who say that famous lesser mortal line?

Is that get out of my elite uncaring face MP still go erection this time?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No problem bro. :smile:
But any ideas why?
During my time, even my nsf friends who had O levels were made LCPs before they became "operationally ready".
Was it different during Charles' time?

He is, I think an old bird as in overaged and also never attend any course e.g. nco etc OR just being cheeky, he is not considered unworthy of promotion (malingering; reported RP or even guardroom) so he condemned as chow pte for life. haha!:biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
He is, I think an old bird as in overaged and also never attend any course e.g. nco etc OR just being cheeky, he is not considered unworthy of promotion (malingering; reported RP or even guardroom) so he condemned as chow pte for life. haha!:biggrin::biggrin:

So does it mean that in military terms, he is a lesser mortal? :biggrin: