• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chao Gay Pinoy Deekosh after tio jailed still unrepentant

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should be sent back to Pinoyland to pick scraps off the streets.
https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/i...g-labelled-paedophile-even-after-release-jail
“I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. It’s something I will have to live with for the rest of my life. Google my name and that’s the first thing that comes out.”

He was convicted in August 2022 of various sexual offences, including offering cash to a boy aged below 18 for sexual services, and was jailed for 32 weeks.

Koshy had pleaded guilty in May 2022 to one charge of offering cash to a minor for sexual services, and to another charge under the Children and Young Persons Act for the attempted sexual exploitation of a young person.

He had also pleaded guilty to a charge under the Films Act for filming himself in 2016 or 2017 engaging in sex acts with a man aged between 23 and 25.

Since his release, Koshy has posted a series of short Instagram updates, mostly light-hearted, on life after prison, showing off a buzz cut and significant weight loss.
--------

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
He pinoy meh? Looks more like a shitskin to me leh.

You are partially correct.. Pinoy-Indian, combination of the worst. LOL:
https://wiki.sg/p/Dee_Kosh_(Darryl_Koshy)#Background

Background​

Early life & family​

Dee Kosh was born as Darryl Ian Koshy on 2 November 1988.[2] He grew up and went to school in the Philippines.[3] After being continuously teased for skin colour, Dee Kosh started telling jokes to overcome his insecurities.[4] Even though his parents are ethnically Indian and Chinese,[5] he states that he is "Malay by heart".[6] He returned to Singapore in April 2010 to serve his national service requirements.[7]
-----------