• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chao AMDK abused SPG and Sinkies came to her rescue

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai play it very fair, AMDK come here we treat you with courtesy, you play you pay.
you try to act you are above all...... kenna thai boxing.

The Jap in Bangkok is also another group of foreigner that enjoy the very best of Bangkok, the jap culture similar thai, I am not sure who influence who.

Singaporean on the social level is fuck because our business leader and politician openly support AMDK, therefore it gives those middle or low class AM the dare to made trouble in our normal social places....

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai play it very fair, AMDK come here we treat you with courtesy, you play you pay.
you try to act you are above all...... kenna thai boxing.

The Jap in Bangkok is also another group of foreigner that enjoy the very best of Bangkok, the jap culture similar thai, I am not sure who influence who.

Singaporean on the social level is fuck because our business leader and politician openly support AMDK, therefore it gives those middle or low class AM the dare to made trouble in our normal social places....
:thumbsup: sibei chun / spot on!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why were those kaypoh Sinkies ruining what what supposed to be the prelude to passionate make-up sex? Couples fight all the time, what's the big deal?

Ang mohs are more honest with their emotions, they don't diam diam and keep everything inside while plotting passive-aggressive vengeance.

And their lanjiaos are bigger, so the woman might be more willing to overlook other things as a compromise.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why were those kaypoh Sinkies ruining what what supposed to be the prelude to passionate make-up sex? Couples fight all the time, what's the big deal?

Ang mohs are more honest with their emotions, they don't diam diam and keep everything inside while plotting passive-aggressive vengeance.

And their lanjiaos are bigger, so the woman might be more willing to overlook other things as a compromise.
depends which part of the world they come from. Aussies and Americans are very proactive, but there are a whole bunch of angmohs that are passive aggressive. Some even as bad as tiongbu! :eek:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why get into such a situation for yourself? peace and quiet for the mind and heart is the best.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
My fat darling Kirsten Han is right again ..... AMDK is the bestest!

CF23E7BC-670E-4A8C-88A8-796D07C31F49.jpeg
532A116F-2610-4A2C-85B5-2525FB5566E4.jpeg
766DC65C-8631-4C61-B9BE-3E6697A2F030.jpeg

attaphouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
"According to the member of public who submitted the video, the Caucasian male was earlier seen holding the lady tightly, placing her down on the floor, and even slapping on the lady's head a couple of times."

maybe that's how AMDK foreplay

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
"According to the member of public who submitted the video, the Caucasian male was earlier seen holding the lady tightly, placing her down on the floor, and even slapping on the lady's head a couple of times."

maybe that's how AMDK foreplay

was the spg analed?

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not sure for the present young like those in the video clip.
when I am young back in the 80s, the magazine, the newspaper all talk about respecting female, be a gentlemen even if the female is a bitch or asshole....being brain wash....until 2005 then I wake up and realized I am a sucker for the past 35-yrs.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm never scared of anything or anyone i'm only scared if i don't know where to find you or at least have your car number for buying 4D lol....... 猛虎斗不过地头蛇。 有钱能使鬼推磨 。