• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Channeling Vladimir Putin

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
February 25, 2021

Vladimir Putin

Hi Inger, I'm Vladimir Putin and I have been cleared to talk to you. I want to get a message out that humans need to know the truth about what is going on on Earth and which is affecting humanity.

It has always been claimed that I and many in my country, the Russian people, would have something to do with the election, including in the United States. It's not true. I was very good friends with Donald Trump and we did a lot in trying to reduce what the dark ones have and do against the people all over the world.

I became a very big threat to these dark ones and had to pay with my life. The person they are showing now is a hybrid who looks exactly like me and it is known that I was murdered by the dark ones because both me and Trump opposed them. There are many who have tried to kill Trump and his family, but they are very much protected by those from the higher realms of the Universe, just like you Inger.

You are one of the greatest ascended masters even though you see yourself as the smallest. It's very big. You are involved in a very large operation that involves getting people to ascend to a higher dimension and you have fulfilled many of your great missions for people and in the Universe. Your effort will be historic and it is good if people get to know who you are master.

I have not had any higher thoughts about others than myself, but now I have come to a station where there is a very loving attitude to everything and everyone. This has really opened my eyes to how everything really works. My country has been set behind by very negative forces and which has had a negative impact on the population. I myself have contributed a part to this, but not all and lately I tried to get the strong negatives on my side so that they could see what they were capable of. Unfortunately, this darkness occurs all over the planet, but more light has been added all the time and in this way a large part of these dark people have left Earth.

You should know that you light workers and light warriors have done an absolutely fantastic job of sending this light to all parts and countries on Earth. From our side of the web we can see how much light humans have received and also absorbed from the creatures that send these light and love energies.

I am so grateful that I have been able to talk to you master and I understand that will now be
shocked who do not know that I have been murdered. These dark ones are very desperate and their respect for you master is great. They know who they are dealing with
Everything will be better. Humans fight with their light to keep their planet and it is a good way to fight because the dark cannot cope with this strong light and high frequency for so long. I wish a fantastic ascension for everyone on planet Earth.

Thanks
Vladimir Putin
Channelled by: Inger Noren
www.sanandawebsite.com

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1614843564453.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is a cabal?
The Illuminati. The group of people who create a lot of suffering on earth. They support the world wars and control the money supply. Rich and evil. The Rothschild and rockefellers are some of the group. Some group worship satan and are pedophiles.

They are losing the war as Trump and the Light forces are against them and their dark lords. At the moment, the Light has won and now it is up to the people to wake up from their matrix that the cabal and their dark lords created. Now the Lightworkers are reincarnated on earth to help ascend humanity and wake humanity up.