• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Changi Airport Julie Tan public toilet pities the women in your life!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This no tits cheebye with STD talk so much! Look at her fucking pathetic tits.

'I pity the women in your life': Actress Julie Tan slams critics who made fun of her body in bikini​

SEPTEMBER 26, 2021PUBLISHED AT 12:27 PMBySUZANNE SNGTHE STRAITS TIMES
image_1142.jpg

Crass comments about her body on both Instagram and Tiktok have prompted Julie Tan to hit back.
Instagram/julietan_cxq

SINGAPORE - Actress Julie Tan, who is in the Maldives for her 29th birthday, has been posting photos and videos of her resort and her diving trips, including some with her in a bikini.
However, crass comments about her body on both Instagram and Tiktok have prompted her to hit back.
"I've had many haters make snide remarks about my body, flat chest, airport yada yada. One more comment won't make no difference. Bring it," she wrote in the Instagram caption of a photo of her in a blue bikini.
Among the snarky comments were those which compared her chest to Changi Airport's runway.
"To all the insecure guys commenting about my body, I pity the women in your life. Past, present and future," she wrote in a comment.
The outspoken actress had previously opened up about considering a boob job when she was 17, but did not do it due to her low pain threshold.
She has since grown to embrace her body and the concept of self-love.
ALSO READ: 'I took it out on myself': Actress Julie Tan shares her mental health journey as a young star
Clapping back at the haters in another post a couple of days later, she shared a TikTok video of her dancing in a toga bikini top with the caption: "Say what you like about my body. It's just a reflection of who you are. I love my body so boo."
The star of That Girl In Pinafore (2013), who is also a video game streamer, hashtagged her post with #saynotobodyshaming.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody is born with some body defects, long neck, short legs, bow legged, flat foot etc. We should not criticize people with inborn defects. To each his own. Some man also like flat chested women while others may not like women with big boobs. Before we point fingers at others, look at ourselves first is better. Then the world will be a better place.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody is born with some body defects, long neck, short legs, bow legged, flat foot etc. We should not criticize people with inborn defects. To each his own. Some man also like flat chested women while others may not like women with big boobs. Before we point fingers at others, look at ourselves first is better. Then the world will be a better place.

Those with long neck, short legs, bow legged, flat foot don't take photos of their defects and expect to receive compliments. An attention seeking whore will get the attention she deserves!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're a public figure on social media, be prepared to take the hits. Doesn't matter male or female, regardless of race or background.

If you can't take the heat, it might be a good idea to fuck off. Close your accounts.

P.S: Looks like Shitty Times is truly transforming into a not-for-profit newspaper now.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're a public figure on social media, be prepared to take the hits. Doesn't matter male or female, regardless of race or background.

If you can't take the heat, it might be a good idea to fuck off. Close your accounts.

P.S: Looks like Shitty Times is truly transforming into a not-for-profit newspaper now.
True. I've taken many hits and demerit points on reddit for not taking the vaccine. You've no idea how bad the herd is

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is this news?

who cares if this jh chink is an airport, which it is, or not an airport?

and if this jh chink slut is flaunting her ...eh... airport? why can't others comment on it?

they may offer more

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flat-chested girls can go down a water slide while lying on their bellies and achieve a higher speed.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This no tits cheebye with STD talk so much! Look at her fucking pathetic tits.

'I pity the women in your life': Actress Julie Tan slams critics who made fun of her body in bikini​

SEPTEMBER 26, 2021PUBLISHED AT 12:27 PMBySUZANNE SNGTHE STRAITS TIMES
image_1142.jpg

Crass comments about her body on both Instagram and Tiktok have prompted Julie Tan to hit back.
Instagram/julietan_cxq

SINGAPORE - Actress Julie Tan, who is in the Maldives for her 29th birthday, has been posting photos and videos of her resort and her diving trips, including some with her in a bikini.
However, crass comments about her body on both Instagram and Tiktok have prompted her to hit back.
"I've had many haters make snide remarks about my body, flat chest, airport yada yada. One more comment won't make no difference. Bring it," she wrote in the Instagram caption of a photo of her in a blue bikini.
Among the snarky comments were those which compared her chest to Changi Airport's runway.
"To all the insecure guys commenting about my body, I pity the women in your life. Past, present and future," she wrote in a comment.
The outspoken actress had previously opened up about considering a boob job when she was 17, but did not do it due to her low pain threshold.
She has since grown to embrace her body and the concept of self-love.
ALSO READ: 'I took it out on myself': Actress Julie Tan shares her mental health journey as a young star
Clapping back at the haters in another post a couple of days later, she shared a TikTok video of her dancing in a toga bikini top with the caption: "Say what you like about my body. It's just a reflection of who you are. I love my body so boo."
The star of That Girl In Pinafore (2013), who is also a video game streamer, hashtagged her post with #saynotobodyshaming.
I don't understand why anyone would criticise her . Unless she is a fugly that cause the viewer to go blind. She can even post nudes for all I care.