• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chan Soo Sen has a taste of his master's crooked medicine !!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Shitty Times, a PAP propaganda machine, mete out crooked medicine at the soiled sanitary pad aka used condom - our dearest single seat Joo Chiat MP, Chan Soo Sen !!

http://www.straitstimes.com/print/ST+Forum/Story/STIStory_294178.html

Oct 24, 2008
MP clarifies on report
I REFER to Wednesday's report, 'Fancy setting, worthless degrees'.

I was invited to the ceremony through one of my grassroots leaders who was a graduand. I checked the website of a West Coast University, an institution based in Los Angeles accredited for health-care subjects. I subsequently received an invitation printed on a West Coast University letterhead with a Los Angeles address. I have thus been misled into attending the ceremony on Monday.

I have not been associated with the West Coast University mentioned in the report. Nor was it my intention to lend credibility to its courses and degrees.

Chan Soo Sen
Member of Parliament
Joo Chiat Constituency

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

..."I have thus been misled into attending the ceremony on Monday."...

We are paying millions of dollars for such fartards, who can be easily misled, to run our country? And we thought that we were paying for smart people.

So who are the ones that really have been misled? The people who voted them in?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did he sing at the graduating ceremony?

Thank you for jolting my and our memories. No!, he will be releasing a greatest hits CD, heard that his last music compact disc, was a million seller, went gold!, certified by..........:biggrin:

Free food, feted like a clebrity!..he went!...ok! lah!...it is a honest mistake!!!!!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a PAP MP who is expected to set the bar for opposition to see and follow, this is a totally unacceptable answer....

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can you not accept an honest mistake? The problem may have laid with the grassroot leader who did not consider the reputation of our MPs like some of our monikers here.

Last edited:

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
In singapore, if PAP people made honest mistake, we forgive.

But if oppo made honest mistake, we capitalise on it and destroy them

The Shitty Times, a PAP propaganda machine, mete out crooked medicine at the soiled sanitary pad aka used condom - our dearest single seat Joo Chiat MP, Chan Soo Sen !!

http://www.straitstimes.com/print/ST+Forum/Story/STIStory_294178.html

Oct 24, 2008
MP clarifies on report
I REFER to Wednesday's report, 'Fancy setting, worthless degrees'.

I was invited to the ceremony through one of my grassroots leaders who was a graduand. I checked the website of a West Coast University, an institution based in Los Angeles accredited for health-care subjects. I subsequently received an invitation printed on a West Coast University letterhead with a Los Angeles address. I have thus been misled into attending the ceremony on Monday.

I have not been associated with the West Coast University mentioned in the report. Nor was it my intention to lend credibility to its courses and degrees.

Chan Soo Sen
Member of Parliament
Joo Chiat Constituency

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can you not accept an honest mistake? The problem may have lay with the grassroot leader who did not consider the reputation of our MPs like some of our monikers here.

oic forgive us, pap scums ministers and mps are infallible, they leave their dirty works to a bunch of nitwits...just like shortie wong, it was never his responsibility thou the spf falls under his purview...:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: