• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chan Chung Sing latest leaked audio. "Crisis will save PAP in elections"

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
kan ni na bu ccb the way he put it its like they know its a crisis that why held an election now

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those crisis are true crisis we walk with you this time it's created by PAP.

1. Not sick don't wear masks. Then U-Turn.
2. Don't close gates lets Chinks from Wuhan in even though many other countries do opposite. Import already infected people from indonesia to treat here.
3. Let infected Cruise ship in.
4. LOCKDOWN and destroy economy and extend CB even though the stats shows and your own 158TH state media reported mostly are mild symptoms and clinically fit. Yet you choose to call for erection now ?! So is the COVID more fatal or PAP or is our Lives Cheap ?
5. Last but not least termasick lost 24B USD for us in 3 months ?! Ain't that sick ?!

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screenshot 2020-07-08 15.39.43.png

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I homicide mata...I will start investigations on LKY death and Cotton Chan primary person of interest.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone whom he trust in his team is a double agent......

i like it that way. this is not the first time his audio is leaked. but then again these days a lot of our devises is compromised just that we do not know. so hacking it to listen is possible as well

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like it that way. this is not the first time his audio is leaked. but then again these days a lot of our devises is compromised just that we do not know. so hacking it to listen is possible as well

Planted by HSK to double confirm that he is a big mouth

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No devices are so small unless you do a complete room high tech scan it could have been planted into the chairs hollow tubes or somewhere they can run many hours for many cycles.

Nano technologies.

You can also eavesdrop from other rooms or across the block just have to tune to the general area of reception. lol

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
No devices are so small unless you do a complete room high tech scan it could have been planted into the chairs hollow tubes or somewhere they can run many hours for many cycles.

Nano technologies.

You can also eavesdrop from other rooms or across the block just have to tune to the general area of reception. lol

no need to plant...your own handphone is easily hackable. i seen the demo i got a shock

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the same Machiavellian shit from the Chicoms: 危机危机,危中有机. Opportunity in crisis.

Technocrats in a totalitarian shithole.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Omg.is it they cock up on purpose???????more evil than hitler...
CCS may have the looks of an idiot and speaks like one but behind that gong gong looks, this bastard is a heinous cunning scum.... I mentioned this before, out of the HSK and this bastard CCS, Ah Heng is probably the lesser of the 2 PAP devils. Daft Sinkies better beware.. Don't say Zeddy Kor Kor never warn you. In years to come when this retarded looking bastard becomes the PM , Sinkies will be sodomize like never before.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those crisis are true crisis we walk with you this time it's created by PAP.

1. Not sick don't wear masks. Then U-Turn.
2. Don't close gates lets Chinks from Wuhan in even though many other countries do opposite. Import already infected people from indonesia to treat here.
3. Let infected Cruise ship in.
4. LOCKDOWN and destroy economy and extend CB even though the stats shows and your own 158TH state media reported mostly are mild symptoms and clinically fit. Yet you choose to call for erection now ?! So is the COVID more fatal or PAP or is our Lives Cheap ?
5. Last but not least termasick lost 24B USD for us in 3 months ?! Ain't that sick ?!
One more thing...

It looks like they were already planning for an early GE in March/April when PAP started introducing potential candidates in constituency walkabouts...so cocksure they had covid-19 under control...then suddenly we got hit by the FW(dorms) tsunami because they took their eyes off the ball to concentrate on the GE instead...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One more thing...

It looks like they were already planning for an early GE in March/April when PAP started introducing potential candidates in constituency walkabouts...so cocksure they had covid-19 under control...then suddenly we got hit by the FW(dorms) tsunami because they took their eyes off the ball to concentrate on the GE instead...

Lee Hsien Loong already bragged that he got the situation under control. Of course his minions wouldn't dare go against the narrative. :rolleyes: