• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chan Chun Sing KeeChiu felt threatened by Tan Jee Say

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Chan also revealed that the politician whom he felt directly threatened his position was Tan Jee Say.

“If Dr Tan [goes] back to the West Coast then [that’s] good. I don’t have to worry about the northwest already. [But] if Tan Jee Say comes back to Tanjong, I [will] panic already. Tanjong Pagar is hoping everyday for Tan Jee Say to come back,” he noted, adding that PAP “was looking high and low [to find] his party”.

Mr Chan believed that the “SDP was strong on the internet” when it comes to its reach and campaigning.

“Even if you prepare for Tan Jee Say, [when] he turns up you’ll [still] not be okay,” Mr Chan stated.

Tan Jee Say will be standing in the GE, although in Holland-Bukit Timah GRC, and not in Mr Chan’s Tanjong Pagar GRC. So, he is safe for now.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His comments double confirm that he is a loser.
Winners take all comers. It is like the England World Cup
always praying for easy group matches.

Hopefully, he gets voted out. He was the one who said that
PAP was willing to pay the political price for having Halimah
compete as a Malay for the presidential election.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
cantonese got a saying.....if you keep quiet, nobody will say you are dumb
chan surname should be cantonese, he never listen to his father

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This 人渣 is the PAP's anchor minister for Tanjong Pagar GRC? Why? Just because he used to accompany LKY during tree-planting photo ops? Is that it?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should pray that Nicole Seah wins tonight or else, next round, Nicole will stand in Tanjong Pagar.

I think even SDP can tackle him. Geographically, part of Tanjong Pagar GRC had eaten into SDP's territory.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro Chun Sing takes every political contest seriously, including unreliable oppies like Jee Say. Jee Say has lost every election he stood in, and his vote count goes down each time, to the extent he has shut down his own political party. I wouldn't pay too much attention to losers like Jee Say. Bro Chun Sing is too cautious.

Reactions: 3_M

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“If Dr Tan [goes] back to the West Coast then [that’s] good. I don’t have to worry about the northwest already. [But] if Tan Jee Say comes back to Tanjong, I [will] panic already. Tanjong Pagar is hoping everyday for Tan Jee Say to come back,” he noted, adding that PAP “was looking high and low [to find] his party”.

Need to read between the lines. He's not really paying a compliment to Jee Say. This Kee Chiu idiot was just being sarcastic. This guy is really a cunning scum in disguise as an idiot.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Need to read between the lines. He's not really paying a compliment to Jee Say. This Kee Chiu idiot was just being sarcastic. This guy is really a cunning scum in disguise as an idiot.

And that's why Bro Kee Chiu was a Major General while Boy Scout Chuan Jin was only a BG and demoted to speaker of Parliament.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Paper Generals who rode the coat-tails of anchor ministers to get into parliament via the backdoor have a lot to be scared of. Deep inside, they are insecure, know that they can't hold their own in the real world and are incompetent. May all these useless fuckers be voted out. The people of sinkieland need to reject them.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With his big mouth and big feet, I know now why they make him
Anchor in Tg Pagar - it is to weigh the rest of his team down.
Effortlessly.