• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Champagne Time!

B

Baluku

Dragon king? Another Disney production?

Dun be happy just yet...I smell trouble usually after a dictator dies.

Last edited by a moderator:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sure or not? Ok, if he dies before that up you, if after that he still lives zap you.

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...keep seeing such prediction but all the time buay zun...

can check, confirm before posting? eveytime give people false hopes very bad.

you think its foreplay before sex har? nah beh...

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Singapore Island's Lee Kuan Yew in daipers and unable to walk independently[/h]

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As in any Stalinist one party state, of which <country-region w:st="on">
Singapore</place></country-region> is one, it is impossible to know exactly what is happening. It's state controlled media releases what they want you to know, which usually is downright fiction, resulting in the fact finder relying on unverified sources leaked from within the establishment at great danger to themselves.

Going through several of the blogs from within <country-region w:st="on">
Singapore</place></country-region>, which naturally are all incognito, not wanting to end up burning at the stake, some facts can be gleamed as fairly accurate.

The first not unexpected news appears to be the 89 year old Lee Kuan Yew is now permanently wearing diapers for a failing bladder and bowels. He is also unable to walk unattended having suffered a serious impairment of mobility in his limbs, resulting in his having an attendant with him at all times, lest he falls and breaks his brittle bones, which naturally would mean the end.

The general belief on the ground is that, except for a few cronies at the top, the vast majority of Singaporeans young and old despise him and wish he were dead. Over the years he had ruthlessly destroyed every single one of his opponents, not even sparing their innocent families with the help of his dreaded Internal Security Department, corrupt police officers and mercenary judges.

Despite all the drumbeat of <country-region w:st="on">
Singapore</place></country-region>'s great economic success, which is entirely illusory, except for the few at the top who sell their souls for money, the vast majority of Singaporeans merely get by. They do not have savings, they do not have social security and neither do they have a minimum wage or unemployment security. This is why seeing tottering very old men and women, at food stalls clearing tables is a common sight. They work not because they like it but because if they don't they will die.

Through threats of victimization and reprisals, he has managed to transform an entire country into one craven, cowardly and effete society, incapable of ever standing up for anything they believe. Which explains why there are no protests of any sort in Singapore island, despite the fact that foreigners steal local's jobs, Lee Kuan Yew pays himself millions every year, and there are no human rights whatsoever (no right to free speech expression or nothing).

His son, whom he appointed Prime Minister does not appear capable of instilling confidence in anyone. Generally there is a sense of insecurity. The people are unsure if <country-region w:st="on">
Singapore</place></country-region> can withstand the demise of the 89 year old tyrant in diapers. It has to be understood that this 89 year old man is going to die very soon and it is uncertain what will happen to <country-region w:st="on">
Singapore</place></country-region> of which he continues to be the center stage. There are serious doubts that his son can do anything positive, which is why increasing numbers of Singaporeans capable of leaving are doing so in ever increasing numbers.

The danger beside the chaos that will ensue is the <country-region w:st="on">
Singapore</place></country-region> dollar losing all value and becoming totally worthless. This I believe is the one major reason why ever increasing numbers of Singaporeans are leaving the island and there has already become a nascent river of money leaving the shores of the island to countries more secure such as <country-region w:st="on">Australia</country-region> and <country-region w:st="on">
Canada</place></country-region>. I expect this out flowing of assets out of <country-region w:st="on">
Singapore</place></country-region> to gain momentum and become a flood.

To try to stem this inevitable doom, the Lee Kuan Yew's palace in<country-region w:st="on">
Singapore</place></country-region> island continues to keep mum about his medical condition. You would notice there has been hardly any news on his condition for several months past.

My advice to Singaporeans still holding on is to see the writing on the wall. It is getting too late. You don't want your assets to become worthless the next week because that is when Lee would kick the bucket. It is not a risk worth taking. Your <country-region w:st="on">
Singapore</place></country-region> dollar would turn out no better than the Chinese Hell notes that Lee's son would be burning at his fast approaching funeral.

Gopalan Nair

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gopalan's article is disgusting. What kind of a human being wish another dead? Whether LKY or any other person?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gopalan's article is disgusting. What kind of a human being wish another dead? Whether LKY or any other person?

What are your thoughts on capital punishment then? Gong jiao wei. So many useless Sinkies wish drug peddlers dead. Still wanna talk about inalienable human rights? :rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't get too excited.. I don't want to get my hopes up for nothin..I'll only be convinced when I see that Old Bastard lying inside a coffin.. In the meantime like it or not, all we can do now is to wait..

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are your thoughts on capital punishment then? Gong jiao wei. So many useless Sinkies wish drug peddlers dead. Still wanna talk about inalienable human rights? :rolleyes:

What has this got to do with capital punishment?

If an offender commits a capital punishment offence knowingly, then he has to take personal responsibility.

If LKY, or any person in general, commits a capital offence and is convicted, then we do not need to wish him dead. He will be. But this article is incredibly childish. It's like you lost, become bitter and say: "I hope you die!" How immature can you get?

I'm not talking about human rights. I'm talking about a badly written article.

Last edited:

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
If an offender commits a capital punishment offence knowingly, then he has to take personal responsibility.

I'm not talking about human rights. I'm talking about a badly written article.

I agree that it's a badly written article. Born loser Gopalan has always been a gutless, useless piece of shit sprouting shit from his mouth from the safety of USA.

But LKY has committed tons of sins knowingly. He is worse than the typical criminal on death row. As such, he needs to take personal responsibility and deserves all the ill wishes coming his way.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
If our assets become worthless after LKY then it is hardly champagne time.

The worth of your useless assets has always been a mirage. Only Singaporeans would be dumb enough to buy into the asset enhancement scams of the PAPpies.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't get too excited.. I don't want to get my hopes up for nothin..I'll only be convinced when I see that Old Bastard lying inside a coffin.. In the meantime like it or not, all we can do now is to wait..

Hopefully, need not wait too long. I know many cases whereby after waiting for a long period, one becomes a waiter instead.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worth of your useless assets has always been a mirage. Only Singaporeans would be dumb enough to buy into the asset enhancement scams of the PAPpies.

Many Singaporeans cannot touch their CPF money when they retired at 55 years old.
Knnccb to the MIW !! !