• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Challenge to ST journalist: pls swim across Johor Straits to prove your point!!

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, the media refuse to publish the truth of the incompetence la. they scared kena tekan inside kangaroo court ma.

who's to blame? the intelligent intelligence insisted that MSK never made it across the borders, wasted tons of tax payers $ for their excursion in the rural regions of NPARK territory. activate army & k9 unit go for picnic in the vegetation + suntan at the seaside mah.

only to realise that their searching in the island was futile, then they step down the search, then appeal to public for assistance. even that was not enough, until 2 millionaire offer $1m bait, also no results.

at 1st, they completely rule out possibility that MSK crossed borders, then almost 1yr later then they say there's possibility that he got out. too late liao, so gotta save water face ma.

speculation can go on forever la, bt the 1st & biggest joke is for the paika MSK to walk out of the whitley chalet without resistance la.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
MSK is clearly lying lah. No way that he can "float" across without being detected.

Disappointed with ST and other MSM. They should just put is as MSK claimed to have done it and they do their own research and report whether his claim is sustainable. Printing it wholesale without using brain is not good at all.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
definitely smuggled by someone ... else how he got from whitley rd to admiralty west ? he got his ez-link card with him meh ?

and all those nonsense abt clambering out of a toilet window & balancing on the fence like a neighbourhood cat ... only a kid would believe such stories ... the rest of us are not born yesterday ...

ST has lost its credibility ...:eek:

What i find super annoying is that the ST will release new but totally useless information day after day, bit by bit to sell more newspapers.

When we get the info bit by bit, our minds go wild with speculation and frustration.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
MSK is clearly lying lah. No way that he can "float" across without being detected.

Disappointed with ST and other MSM. They should just put is as MSK claimed to have done it and they do their own research and report whether his claim is sustainable. Printing it wholesale without using brain is not good at all.

Thats why need to get him back in Singapore for a good whacking.

Maybe he tell one story to Malaysians and one to Singapore. But in the end, ST will tell 50 different stories.

metadata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I took lifesaver course and is an avid fishing fanatic,
and I can tell you no way I am swimming across the causeway at night,
at daytime is ok, swimming without any light and if u do night fishing u will know
how fast the undercurrent is at night, it's pure suicide!
Most probable explanation is someone ferry him across without being detected.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely he would not want to tell his mode of escaping. He would use again if he can escape again. Swimming across the strait is his ruse.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i see pictures of his house in skudai, i kinda feel sorry for the guy esp his family in choa chu kang whom he can never be together with ... his wife & 5 kids suffer a lot ...

that year he was in hiding must be the 'best year of his life' ... if he writes a memoir ... that would prob be the most peaceful year in his whole entire life ... planting tapioca in the garden, fishing by the river, feeding stray cats, selling burgers/epok epok at nite by the roadside, practising kickboxing with his punchbag that hangs in the living-room ........ how idyllic !

if only he wasnt so ambitious to become JI leader ... if he was just a simple religious recluse ... he could just move permanently to skudai & be with those of the same race/religion ... seeing chinese businessmen in s'pore make money & turn the whole damn place into a concrete jungle will make any fundamentalist's blood boil ... it already makes my blood boil & my temper rise ... seeing nature being wiped out in s'pore in the name of commerce that benefits only those at the top ...

the trouble with the likes of mas selamat is - they want life to be as it was 40years ago (ie simple kampung) yet are greedy for materialistic life in s'pore (ie $$$) ...

it goes to show that these terrorists - religion is NOT their main concern, its abt making money using religion as a cover up ... :mad: