• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Celebrity church? what they teach inside? [moved from coffee shop]

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Celebrity church? what they teach inside?

Zionism is very much linked to Judaism. You may have Jewish ancestry but if you are not a practitioner of JUdaism, you will not be alloewd to be a citizen of Israel. The Christians in Israel today are either converted or had their forefathers there in the early years.

Today;s preaching of the "Grace Message" is nothing new. It is the same message, that Martin Luther preached centuries ago when he protested against the Catholic church's practice of selling indulgences and not allowing laypeople to read the Bible.

What KOng Hee Fatt Choy and the fake Prince are doing is essentially regurgitating what Martin Luther did centuries ago. They use any hole and crevice that they can squeeze their messages into that their listeners can easily be touched with. They distort God's teachings to suit the needs of their listeners. And they know it well.

All this talk about healing the sick HAS NEVER BEEN PROVEN! If they could cure sickness, they would have been bigger than Michael Jackson. It's all a show and a hoax and a large case of fraud.

If you look at the really huge churches in USA< they have refrained from such CURING practices because they do not want to incur the wrath of those that know better. In SG, they still do such fraudulent acts to hoodwink their crowd.

Hey bro, where is the source of having to practice judaism then allowed to be a citizen of israel may i ask. Anyway, the thing is that these zionist most likely are not that god-fearing like the orthodox jews (full blown beards) as can be seen in the link.

You can tell them by their rebellion through the shaving of their beards - A simple commandment of god they refuse to follow compared to the more tedious ones like not charging interest to poor gentiles who borrow from them.

Secondly, these orthodox jews in the link, are actually like the palestinians, who are also against idea of jews returning to israel. Bcos scripturally only god can call them back and not by their own initiative as they have rebelled against god in the past as read in the bible. So for those of you who had always wandered why the middle east is forever jews against muslims, theres your answer in a nutshell courtesy of me.:biggrin:

I think this thread shouldn't be in the religion forum as well becos these mega churches they themselves have the audacity to moved from relgion to state issues as can be seen in the jack neo scandal.

They have become too vocal becos of they think by converting the whole naive and young population they can have a stake in the political arena. Well, as long as i am here. their cheating wyas will always be exposed.

Anybody here know these two clowns of a pastor pls share as we want to reveal their deeds. Retribution must be forced upon them.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOu can check with the Israeli Embassy here on emigrating to Israel. Now that you've questioned me, I may have been wrong. It could be that one's mother must be Jewish or practiced Judaism before you can emigrate to Israel.

Regardless, the initial point was that the early church killed Jews and found it fair play to do so. Martin Luther, founder of Christianity was also a very vocal anti-Jew who encouraged many acts of terror against Jews and who many people think was actually the brainchild of the holocaust with his venomous writings on how to treat Jews.

Yes, this thread should be moved to the Religious section.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOu can check with the Israeli Embassy here on emigrating to Israel. Now that you've questioned me, I may have been wrong. It could be that one's mother must be Jewish or practiced Judaism before you can emigrate to Israel.

Regardless, the initial point was that the early church killed Jews and found it fair play to do so. Martin Luther, founder of Christianity was also a very vocal anti-Jew who encouraged many acts of terror against Jews and who many people think was actually the brainchild of the holocaust with his venomous writings on how to treat Jews.

Yes, this thread should be moved to the Religious section.

Yes, i think more likely the mother must be jewish or practised judaism.

They were anti jew because the study and practise of god's law would bring about a more peaceful place for people. Xtrianity and other religion would be wiped out very soon once people realise how powerful once a community practices god's way of law. Jesus knew how to mix lies with truth by preaching SOME of god's law and then do things like loving your enemy regardless if the person is wicked or not. thats why he seemed convincing. messiah he definitely is not.

No, it should not be moved:biggrin:

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal

The so-called elite members are used more for living adverts to promote how God has made them successful and milking of cash. In return they get as much attention as they need from the church.

It's another form services or material benefits 'quid pro quo' for personal gains really, 'proselytism' in religious terms. And incidentally, no coincidence similar to the insidious way PBM Jerk Neo likes operate in his company, sexual 'quid pro quo' with his staff. Both share common values, so it's not difficult to see why he joined. :rolleyes:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, i think more likely the mother must be jewish or practised judaism.

They were anti jew because the study and practise of god's law would bring about a more peaceful place for people. Xtrianity and other religion would be wiped out very soon once people realise how powerful once a community practices god's way of law. Jesus knew how to mix lies with truth by preaching SOME of god's law and then do things like loving your enemy regardless if the person is wicked or not. thats why he seemed convincing. messiah he definitely is not.

No, it should not be moved:biggrin:

What are your thoughts on the prophesies leading up to Christ? Essentially, do the prophesies point to Him?

Why do you say He preached Some Laws when He said He was here to fulfill the Laws, which include the prophesies I alluded to.

You have to be mindful that transliteration of the Bible by the post-apostlelitic church was done largely to suit their needs, which is far from what they SHOULD have believed in.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

What are your thoughts on the prophesies leading up to Christ? Essentially, do the prophesies point to Him?

Why do you say He preached Some Laws when He said He was here to fulfill the Laws, which include the prophesies I alluded to.

You have to be mindful that transliteration of the Bible by the post-apostlelitic church was done largely to suit their needs, which is far from what they SHOULD have believed in.

His messianic prophesies are worng in many counts - he did not liberate of israel, come back when he said he would, be a judge and giver of gods law instead of "fulfilling" which no sane men can understand by that. He genealogy was cursed by god under jeconiah. He was born from a virgin (pagan trait by nature). Basically when god said, "There is none like me and none beside me" We should put a full stop to the notion of family or son. The key here when reading gods word is TOTAL obedience.

Your third point is the watershed for most people who seek the truth will uncover. Most in the xtrinaity trap still dont realise whats screwing them up until they realise that some devious ppl have been given authority to change the meaning of the hebrew scriptures when translated to english in the bible to suit the messianic prophecy. The only way to find out is to reasearch tediously yourself by the english-hebrew text. God loves the one who REALLY seek him. Not this sunday happy-clap bullshit with the danger of being screwed both physically and financially.

The law is love.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal

atheismmotivationalpostz.jpg

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most Religion split human kind, they create conflict and can make innocent minds do murderous deeds in the name of God.

It goes against logic and Science.

End of the day, it is all about Money and Power, the very thing that they was told to forsake.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most Religion split human kind, they create conflict and can make innocent minds do murderous deeds in the name of God.

End of the day, it is all about Money and Power, the very thing that they was told to forsake.

Religion is always the perfect excuse for man to give in to his darker nature. :biggrin:

All the same the important thing is the essense and not the form. Most conflicts are the result of focus on the form. :(

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

Religion is always the perfect excuse for man to give in to his darker nature. :biggrin:

All the same the important thing is the essense and not the form. Most conflicts are the result of focus on the form. :(

do you realise talking philosophy (Philo greek pagans) is not helping the real world of practical life. Just think for a second what you say, does it help anyone at any given time? And refer to the laws of torah scripture as in how to eat and treat one another. Which will help a fellow human being?

dont be deceived by christianity latching on the message of holy torah and twisting meaning. They use the story of god but discard the Law. Thats why alot of people (who are lazy becos they never question and dig further) leave god altogether.

monoceros

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you're writing a sequel to a book hundreds of years before your time, you clearly have a lot of material to work with to make it fit in.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

well said son...

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Originally Posted by notjudge
God shit snipped. :biggrin:
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Soon you will find my boot reaching for your ass. :biggrin:

Originally Posted by fishbuff
i salute those buddhist temples that provide free food for the poor, not like those sad f**k CHC or NCC that enrich their freaking pastors and totally make a mockery out of Jesus' teaching.