• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CECA trying to scam Sinkie

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the scammers of the world think Sinkies are gullible and are easily scammed, so they focus many of their operations in Sinkieland. High success rate. :biggrin:

Ah neh bank phonecall/sms scammers, Tiong MLMs, jiuhu tuition centres, NKF and Renci 'charities', megachurch tithes, SLM vision care, renovation contractors, online shopping, ang moh love cheats etc. :roflmao:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have asked if his mother is a whore in India, fucked by millions of shitskin. Black pussy spread wide.
I wold wack them verbally, then pull them back into the conversaton for further whacking until the caller cry for mercy. Then I will not stop, I pursue for more entertainment from the scammer, cursing and swearing at him until he hung up the phone.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wold wack them verbally, then pull them back into the conversaton for further whacking until the caller cry for mercy. Then I will not stop, I pursue for more entertainment from the scammer, cursing and swearing at him until he hung up the phone.

They put down the phone fast to avoid my swearing.
That's why I make it a point to talk about his mother's black cheebye first.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... +91 country code is India, +92 country code is Pakistan.

Looks like the Pakis are also getting into the action. Meaning it's technically not CECA.
Those 2 don't get along. Not surprise if one frames the other. Cecas are devious that way. :cautious: