• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ CECA News ] Want To Import Typical Racist Indians With Caste Culture Into Singapore ??? Upper Caste Indian Hates Lower Caste Indian

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...r/news-story/2ecbd653566caaeec1e7da9e572d01c8

A 24-year-old has been hacked to death in a suspected ‘honour killing’ in India
A GROOM has been murdered in front of his pregnant wife for being from a ‘lower caste’.

Shireen Khalil
news.com.au September 18, 2018 5:10pm

A MAN has been hacked to death in a suspected ‘honour killing’ in India after marrying a woman from a higher caste.

An honour killing refers to a murder of a person by a family member motivated by a belief that the victim had brought “shame” to the family.
Many times, the victims are killed for marrying outside their caste or religion.

Pranay Kumar, 24, was murdered in front of his pregnant wife Amrutha Varshini, 23, outside a hospital near the city of Hyderabad on September 14.

The couple wed in January against the wishes of both families — Pranay was a Dalit Christian of the Mala caste (a lower caste) and Amrutha belonged to the Vaishya caste (a caste group categorised as Forward),The Sun reported.

The murder took place after the pair returned from a private hospital where Amrutha had undergone a check up. The pair, who have only been married nine months, were expecting their first child.

According to local reports, a man had attacked Pranay with a knife from behind, hitting him on the head, then again while he had collapsed to the ground.

The man, who was seen on CCTV, then fled the scene in a car.

Amrutha tried to stop the assault. She ran into the hospital to try and get help but Pranay succumbed to his injuries.

1e26fa1c523d0ba98facf871127ec419

Tragic Pranay Kumar, pictured with wife Amrutha, who was killed in a horror machete attack. Source: The SunSource:Supplied

3dd1de6a05ebb196f6ab8791cddef62f

CCTV footage shows a man at the scene with a machete. Source: The SunSource:Supplied

According to the Gulf News, police have arrested Amrutha’s father and uncle in connection with her husband’s brutal death.

The Mirror reported that Pranay’s parents recently accepted the marriage and hosted a wedding reception for the couple on August 17 but Amrutha’s family wouldn’t accept the union.

Local media reports that some members of his family believe the gruesome murder was triggered by a wedding video Amrutha posted on Facebook.

It is understood that the two men involved were Amrutha’s father and uncle.

Amrutha told Gulf News that she believes her father and uncle are allegedly behind the murder.

“Let him be my father but I want him to be hanged for killing my husband. They have done it because Pranay loved me and married me,” she said.

d90b6ec71d12937481697534d805b40d

Pranay was attacked from behind with a machete and died at the scene. Source: The SunSource:Supplied

“If I had not come to hospital my husband would be alive today”, she said. “When we were going together (to the hospital) somebody hit him.

When he fell down, they killed him. I could not see who the killer was. But my father was planning to kill him and he was keeping an eye on our movements for a long time. My mother had warned (us) about his intentions”, Amrutha said.

According to The Mirror, police said they called Amrutha’s father into the station in March to question him about whether he planned to use violence against his son-in-law but he insisted he didn’t.

Deputy Superintendent of Police for Nalgonda Srinivas, who is investigating the case, told TNM: “I had my suspicions about the father and had warned the couple in August.

847cbb0cb094f2d97d2acd20cdff87f6

The couple married in January. Source: The SunSource:Supplied

“I suspected some untoward incident could happen as the issue was caste-related.

“When they held the reception in August, we gave out notices and had deployed a few police officers at the venue so that nothing bad happens.”

Police are tight-lipped about the role of Amrutha’s uncle in connection with the case and said the “investigation is progressing fast”.

In 2016, The Huffington Post revealed that honour killings reported in India increased by 796 per cent from 2014 to 2015 — the highest such crimes were in Uttar Pradesh, where 131 honour killings were reported.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its because of this systemetic caste system, those with inferior genes gets eliminated. Soon only the best and brightest will live in india and singapore.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its because of this systemetic caste system, those with inferior genes gets eliminated. Soon only the best and brightest will live in india and singapore.
That doesn't work,u always need a larger base of lower caste plebs and peasants to uplift a smaller proportion of elites and aristocrats,otherwise it would be communism,if all of them are the best and brightest,whose gonna work on the plantation while u be the boss?

This is why CECAs need DBS bank

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it worked there would not be so many more low caste Indians around in India. India should learn from Singapore how to weed out the undesitables. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it worked there would not be so many more low caste Indians around in India. India should learn from Singapore how to weed out the undesitables. :cool:
Its working but slowly. If too fast, maybe UN may look into ethnic cleansing or war crimes allegations.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal

Integration had failed miserably, as proven in Europe and elsewhere....IQ and RACE...... It is not a coincidence that certain countries are great, replace them with majority lower IQ Race will resulted them to become more like the countries that they escaped from.. This is the truth. A lot of people didn’t realise that these people are a walking time bomb. The parents who escaped their chaotic countries to the West are generally grateful to be given a chance to start all over. It is their children who will be having problem competing with the local kids. And when they grew up, they are unable to compete and have good jobs. They refused to work low paying jobs and blame the host country for oppressing and discriminate them. They ended up hating the host country. So, it is wise not to admit them to your country in the first place unless your country is shit to begin with.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ceca indians already treat sinkues as dalits. Soon, indian president plus PM.

Back when Singapore was a poor fishing village,the inhabitants were mainly made up of low caste south indians and chinese coolies and farmers.now Singapore is a rich developed country naturally it should be filled with high ses high caste individuals....namely high caste CECAs,ang mohs and talented fts,the question is how to put sinkies out to pasture and upskill and reskill them to fit into the economy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Integration had failed miserably, as proven in Europe and elsewhere....IQ and RACE...... It is not a coincidence that certain countries are great, replace them with majority lower IQ Race will resulted them to become more like the countries that they escaped from.. This is the truth. A lot of people didn’t realise that these people are a walking time bomb. The parents who escaped their chaotic countries to the West are generally grateful to be given a chance to start all over. It is their children who will be having problem competing with the local kids. And when they grew up, they are unable to compete and have good jobs. They refused to work low paying jobs and blame the host country for oppressing and discriminate them. They ended up hating the host country. So, it is wise not to admit them to your country in the first place unless your country is shit to begin with.
Damn right tgem low iq chinese after hundreds of years still unable to speak malay, the language of the archipelago. Allowung chinese in was a huge mistake.unable to assimilate.