• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ceca kpkb japan stop them from entering

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
To any CECA who reads this. Fuck you and your family. You may think we need and want you here. However, that's just the opinion of only a small fraction of people. Mainly in government. They are fuckers too, like you. Truth is, the majority of us want you and your stinking family to get the fuck out of our country. Our patience with you lot has worn out. Don't be surprised to find yourselves being treated badly or even man handled. So, just fuck off lah. Thank you.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
To any CECA who reads this. Fuck you and your family. You may think we need and want you here. However, that's just the opinion of only a small fraction of people. Mainly in government. They are fuckers too, like you. Truth is, the majority of us want you and your stinking family to get the fuck out of our country. Our patience with you lot has worn out. Don't be surprised to find yourselves being treated badly or even man handled. So, just fuck off lah. Thank you.
well said!
:thumbsup:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contribution by CECA to Sinkieland
Screenshot_20200821_110849.jpg

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
My entire life is in Japan and it is treating me and many like me, who pay taxes and social insurance, like average tourists. That is very depressing.”

Kumar is one of thousands of Indian residents of Japan who are still stuck in their homeland due to an entry ban on foreign arrivals, which was first introduced in April to protect the country from the COVID-19.

He had been living in Japan since last year

He's 2 this year?