• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CECA 2 - Sinkie Condo Guards 1

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chief CSI for Ramesh Erramalli

Less than a week after J P Morgan Executive Director Ramesh Erramalli was in the news for his aggressive attitude towards a security guard, netizens have dug further into his educational background.

According to his LinkedIn profile, which has since been deactivated, Mr. Erramalli had graduated with an Executive MBA from the University of Hull (2009 to 2011) and had earlier obtained a Postgraduate Diploma in Computers & Information at Uptron ACL (1994 to 1996).

While there is nothing unusual about this on the surface, an eagle-eyed netizen Jack Song dug deeper into Uptron ACL and found out that its registered address was at B-96 Wazipur Industrial Area Ring Road in New Delhi – 110052.

ACL2.jpg

Besides the fact that Uptron ACL was located in an industrial area, it is interesting to note that a school – which purports to teaches IT skills – does not appear to have any online presence. The eagle-eyed netizen thus took it upon himself to look up the school at its address.

Upon reaching the given address, however, the school was nowhere to be found but a business by the name of “Shri Ram Laminators Pvt. Ltd.” was spotted instead. Based on their website, the Shri Ram Laminators calls itself a “Manufacturer, Supplier of Orthopedic Belt Fabric , Helmets Laminated Fabric, EVA Laminated Fabric” that was established in 1991.

acl3.jpg

In any case, it is rather interesting that a school would share a location with a factory and have no visible signboard or classrooms. Nonetheless,Mr. Song persisted and later managed to locate the school, except that it was somewhere else at 41 Housing Society, Kotla Mubarakpur:

acl4.jpg

Posing as a student, Mr. Song managed to ‘enroll’ in a 3-month long diploma for a mere 21,000 rupees (S$403) which includes registration, library and course fees. According to Mr. Song, the school had even promised him a ‘guaranteed’ graduation.

acl5.jpg

Netizen: Ramesh has 2 BMW 7-series cars

Separately, one netizen KI Prana Sufi claims to have worked as a security guard at Eight Riversuites some “two years back” and wrote that Ramesh owns not one, but two, BMW 7-series cars and was “super arrogant and snobbish”.

ACL6.jpg

While unemployment, under-employment and retrenchments are creeping up for locals, someone who graduated from an unknown school like Uptron ACL has managed to afford a $1.5 million dollar condo and has 2 high-end luxury cars.

Netizen Zahrul Zaiden commented: “OMG! And this is supposedly to be better than out own tertiary education system??? Looks like someone, somebody are NOT DOING THEIR JOB PROPERLY. Thus depriving our own Singaporeans for the opportunity to excel.”

Unsurprisingly, a petition for JP Morgan to fire Ramesh has gained more than its target of 15,000 signatures in less than 24 hours.

Will JP Morgan fire one of its ‘own kind’ to appease?

http://www.tremeritus.net/2019/10/30/3-months-and-400-for-a-guaranteed-diploma-from-uptron-acl/

Last edited:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is a 'PostGrad Dip'? Graduate school?

Ask Ramesh , or any of the CECAs in CECAs and they will tell you.

About as fishy as the claims of maggots maggotess in white of the election votes that they have to enable them to laff and laff on way to their banks
and to flood Singapore into Stinkapore with CECA lumps of shit holding fraudulent papers and degrees with conniving by the maggots maggotess and their stinking rotten organisations.

No wonder PAP and CECA a marriage made in heaven or hell.

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lah so wasted

should have passed both to me

Since then my colleagues told me that the jiuhu ccb took actually 1 year to get another job in Sinkieland but she could not last more than 3 months so she relocated back to KL. As for the cake leng woman, she was previously in senior management position here returned Mumbai and cannot find a job there till today :biggrin:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since then my colleagues told me that the jiuhu ccb took actually 1 year to get another job in Sinkieland but she could not last more than 3 months so she relocated back to KL. As for the cake leng woman, she was previously in senior management position here returned Mumbai and cannot find a job there till today :biggrin:

if passed her to me

immediately limpeh will jitao offer her a job

Blowjob

she sexy boh ??

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah really

nabay u make me song liao

peepture have ???

Have her facebook peepture la but cannot share la

Back in those years, she and her own people thought I will get the laying off in the retrenchment exercise because I am a sinkie man but its turned out that she was the one who got the marching orders :biggrin:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah really

nabay u make me song liao

peepture have ???

i got jobs

2 jobs

daytime drive Grab

nite time work at Mcd clear tables

penny many many

found under Mcd tables always

Her husband used to work as a storekeeper in Sinkieland also lost his job. So they went back KL to get financial support from their parents :biggrin:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have her facebook peepture la but cannot share la

Back in those years, she and her own people thought I will get the laying off in the retrenchment exercise because I am a sinkie man but its turned out that she was the one who got the marching orders :biggrin:

can u pm her

ask whether she is keen to work in Sg

limpeh need a Sexcretary

very high pay

very simple job

just need to blowjob and have sex once a day can liao

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
can u pm her

ask whether she is keen to work in Sg

limpeh need a Sexcretary

very high pay

very simple job

just need to blowjob and have sex once a day can liao

No la, she and her own people hate me to core. This jiuhu ccb often like to wear miniskirt to office and act 纯情 pure & innocent in front of bosses.

The main reason of this jiuhu ccb been retrenched is she wasted too much of the company money and yet produce nothing at work :thumbsdown: