• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CDL Write Off $1.78 Billion On Chonging Base Sincere Property Group

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
il.jpg

I thought kwek leng beng is a shrewed businessman though i understand that he considers himself semi retire leaving his empire to be run by the younger generation, his children,niece and nephew and because of this saga the siblings were at odds and three has resigned from the CDL board.
Lesson learned, careful when doing business in china cause they will literally swallow you up not leaving any bones behind.
samsters who wanted some investment advice look no further go ask our investment guru leongsam his business acumen is second to none.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/ne...n&utm_content=https://www.theedgesingapore.co

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guocoland investors maximum huat lately because of the privatization of GL. Malaysia Guocoland Qwek is more outstanding than Singapore City Development Kwek. Even Quek's HL Bank is much larger than Kwek's HL Finance.

Good punishment for Kwek, he refused to repay/redeem the City Development Preference Shares for over a decade despite investors pleading for it at several AGMs.

Now he loses more than that.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
naive will think that Singapore Hong Leong is richer because singapore
hahaha Malaysia Hong Leong is even larger

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
naive will think that Singapore Hong Leong is richer because singapore
hahaha Malaysia Hong Leong is even larger
Malaysia hong leong got rich after they sold hong kong bank to PAP. I forgot which PAP dept bought it. It was DBS.