• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CCS on Leadership Qualities

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should give a speech on “How to not judge a book by its cover”. The guy has all the appearance, demeanour and mannerism of an on-the-ball SAF storeman who joined the RC and who is noted for his enthusiasm for collecting old newspapers from residents.

I still remember his first GE he was shepherding the aunties at the PAP rally and telling them not to tell the press who bought them the chicken rice packets to attend the rally in full view of rolling cameras. Now PM material - wtf!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He should give a speech on “How to not judge a book by its cover”. The guy has all the appearance, demeanour and mannerism of an on-the-ball SAF storeman who joined the RC and who is noted for his enthusiasm for collecting old newspapers from residents.

I still remember his first GE he was shepherding the aunties at the PAP rally and telling them not to tell the press who bought them the chicken rice packets to attend the rally in full view of rolling cameras. Now PM material - wtf!

Scroobal, give up lah. Those aunties are also EXACTLY who would vote this joker.

PM material? Why? Cos the stupid sinkies say he is PM material. Sinkies! Dumb sinkies!

The problem has always been the dumb sinkies. Not the PAP! Stop putting all the blame on the PAP. They may have created it, but the sinkies themselves have perpetuated and maybe even further advanced the stupidity.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mystery of his connection to the Lees is quite a mystery. Decades ago, old man would ask his security detail to send him to visit someone in the in the vicinity of Temerloh and East Coast Road and it was always late night. The men had no idea who it was or even what house he entered.

There was also a short period of time old man, his parents and siblings stayed in that vicinity. No one has a clue whether it was a relative, a former nanny, a tryst or another Plen but one wonders if CCS has some connection to this and his appearance at the wife’s funeral and named to Tanjong Pagar made it even more interesting.

Btw besides the Plen, Old Man also met the husband of Marshall’s confidential secretary to elicit info about Marshall party plans. It was also another interesting location - Old Thompson Rd, entrance to Pierce Reservoir.

Man of many mysteries.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I had the chance, I would charge the entire PAP for high treason followed by NTUC unionist and staff of PA.

Scroobal, give up lah. Those aunties are also EXACTLY who would vote this joker.

PM material? Why? Cos the stupid sinkies say he is PM material. Sinkies! Dumb sinkies!

The problem has always been the dumb sinkies. Not the PAP! Stop putting all the blame on the PAP. They may have created it, but the sinkies themselves have perpetuated and maybe even further advanced the stupidity.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If I had the chance, I would charge the entire PAP for high treason followed by NTUC unionist and staff of PA.

Sure. But then you would have a lot of unhappy sinkies saying why you do that to good people?

Give up lah. Sinkies are lost cause. Beyond help already. It is like those stories of Pompeii and Babylon.

Save yourself before it is too late.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said in order for people to be united, they must have “a sense of a common threat, challenge, mission and vision”
So far PAP government's common threat is lack of money. With that I mean is lack of money for the government not the people. That's why they must increase tax and decrease spending.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
So far PAP government's common threat is lack of money. With that I mean is lack of money for the government not the people. That's why they must increase tax and decrease spending.
The people ie sinkies also always thinking of how to make MORE and more money. Always not enough money. There was even a local movie made with that title.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The people ie sinkies also always thinking of how to make MORE and more money. Always not enough money. There was even a local movie made with that title.
Problem of developed countries, the people always want something more luxurious when the basic needs are fulfilled. It also traced back to the time Singapore was developing, the people were told to work hard for a better life. They did and it happened but they began living luxuriously. The government stand to benefit economically and rise in world reputation so they would not want to introduce the propaganda of living within your means etc...

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCS the wayang king who insisted the camera team shoot footages of him feeding and attending to the elderly ( eventhough the crew wasn't there specifically for this purpose). He left immediately after the filming ends.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Problem of developed countries, the people always want something more luxurious when the basic needs are fulfilled. It also traced back to the time Singapore was developing, the people were told to work hard for a better life. They did and it happened but they began living luxuriously. The government stand to benefit economically and rise in world reputation so they would not want to introduce the propaganda of living within your means etc...
Don't bullshit yourself lah.

Having a good quality of life being able to go skiing boating sailing fishing hiking camping car racing this type of thing doesn't need lot is money or equate to luxury in developed first world countries lah.

Only in fucking stupid sinkieland then must
Have money sit airplane fly somewhere to do.

All you stupid fucker sinkies all super brainwashed. You guys have no idea what other first world countries are like because all you base upon is your fucking small tiny city living as living in a " country"

Stupid dumb fuck sinkies.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say again you lai liao. we we we ...
he also say kc use sinkie lanjiao as gear shift to steer sinkieland into the future sinkie cum and feel song.

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should look in his own backyard...selecting a Melayu Prez with no track record at all.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
H

His 1st GE was a walkover..so he did nothing..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does it make any difference who the next PM will be?

I expect the Lee family will still be running things indirectly. Die, die, they will want to keep the losses of Temasek hidden.

So unless there is a non-PAP PM, things will remain the same.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like Halimah, this is the start of the campaign for the public to associate PM post and leadership qualities with CCS. There will be more of this over the weeks and months that eventually CCS will be top mind.

The campaign is handled by PAP HQ team with one PR professional who has been asked to do this on private comission basis and not thru his company.

Background plus update on how we end up with a PM.

The primary objections from some of the 16 is interestingly couched in pseudo and politically safe reasons - "CCS is not in the mind of Singaporeans yet", "he might not get the support of Singaporeans who are not ready or prepared for him", "we need to ensure that CCS is given credit for some important accomplishments"

The above might explain why Indranee made those comments - cryptic or otherwise.

Then again, surprises in politics is never ending.

Surely pure coincidence:

My Home, My New Year will follow the life of fictional character Chen Chunsheng across three time zones - post-independence in the 1960s and 1970s, economic boom in the 1980s and 1990s, and the 21st century - allowing visitors to experience how Singaporeans have celebrated Chinese New Year over the years.

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 9.02.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 9.02.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 9.02.04 PM.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If CCS becomes PM as scripted, then surely hongyi will be next! Ptui indeed!

For that to happen remember that sinkies must continue to vote for PAP.

So sinkies are part of the script too. Dumb fucking sinkies. They deserve everything they Sow.

It is high time some of you here STOP blaming the PAP for everything.

It is sinkies themselves!

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
The body language of the old man suggest that CCS is a ward of some sort. The scandal should involve someone close to him but not himself directly. Given that the mother's identity is known, the link would involve a male member of the Lee clan. This male Lee would be close enough to the old man that he would take on the responsibility of grooming the child as if the child was his own.

My money is on Freddy. The following is an old photo. Who looks most like CCS?

Family-10.jpg

images

The mystery of his connection to the Lees is quite a mystery. Decades ago, old man would ask his security detail to send him to visit someone in the in the vicinity of Temerloh and East Coast Road and it was always late night. The men had no idea who it was or even what house he entered.

There was also a short period of time old man, his parents and siblings stayed in that vicinity. No one has a clue whether it was a relative, a former nanny, a tryst or another Plen but one wonders if CCS has some connection to this and his appearance at the wife’s funeral and named to Tanjong Pagar made it even more interesting.

Btw besides the Plen, Old Man also met the husband of Marshall’s confidential secretary to elicit info about Marshall party plans. It was also another interesting location - Old Thompson Rd, entrance to Pierce Reservoir.

Man of many mysteries.

Last edited: