• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCP's Cyberspace Watch Dog wants to Restrict Children Smart Phone Use, Guess the Real Intent?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

China plans to limit smartphone usage by children to two hours​

_116774538_chinesechildrenphone.jpg.webp

https://www.thehindu.com/news/inter...-by-children-to-two-hours/article67151079.ece

If the guidelines are adopted as is expected, China will be introducing some of the world’s most strict regulations for children in the usage of smartphones​

August 02, 2023 09:37 pm | Updated 09:37 pm IST

Ananth Krishnan
ANANTH KRISHNAN

China’s cyberspace watchdog has put forward plans to limit the usage of smartphones by children to no more than two hours a day and to require all tech companies to introduce a “minor mode” to enable restrictions.

A draft “Guidelines for the Construction of Minor Mode of the Mobile Internet” is open for public comments until September 2, State media reported on August 2.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
No more paedophile options?

Users aged 16 to 18 would be allowed two hours a day,
children aged 8 to 16 would get one hour,
while children under 8 would be allowed just eight minutes.

I think Uighurs and other muslims should restrict to only 5 minutes for all ages.

How old are you?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dabbled with a Tiong online game back in the day, it will nag you to log off after a couple of hours of continuous play. Then after a while it will log off by itself and you can't log back on until after a few hours later. :rolleyes:

Nanny govt. I'm sure daft Sinkies love that. :roflmao:

v2-008ef7737be29e886639c745d6b82e6f_1440w.webp

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dabbled with a Tiong online game back in the day, it will nag you to log off after a couple of hours of continuous play. Then after a while it will log off by itself and you can't log back on until after a few hours later. :rolleyes:

invasion of tw simulation games are sexempted.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

China plans to limit smartphone usage by children to two hours​

_116774538_chinesechildrenphone.jpg.webp

https://www.thehindu.com/news/inter...-by-children-to-two-hours/article67151079.ece

If the guidelines are adopted as is expected, China will be introducing some of the world’s most strict regulations for children in the usage of smartphones​

August 02, 2023 09:37 pm | Updated 09:37 pm IST

Ananth Krishnan
ANANTH KRISHNAN

China’s cyberspace watchdog has put forward plans to limit the usage of smartphones by children to no more than two hours a day and to require all tech companies to introduce a “minor mode” to enable restrictions.

A draft “Guidelines for the Construction of Minor Mode of the Mobile Internet” is open for public comments until September 2, State media reported on August 2.
You have a problem? What's your solution?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was told you can circumvent the system

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Users aged 16 to 18 would be allowed two hours a day,
children aged 8 to 16 would get one hour,
while children under 8 would be allowed just eight minutes.

I think Uighurs and other muslims should restrict to only 5 minutes for all ages.

How old are you?
My gf should be able to watch just one hour a day which is great.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a difference between Angmoh involvement vs Angmoh always right as per monolingual Singlish speaking Sinkies.