• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious CCP Top Official Defects to USA and...

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
6F5A16AB-4553-4A83-8D5A-46BAF6636F1D.png

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wikipedia also rubbish this channel, what do you think? As far as I know chinks don’t own Wikipedia :poop:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting, the plot thickens, not only are materials about origins of Covid 19 revealed to US spy agencies, but also details of people spying on behalf of China in US, plus whoever the defector is knows exactly who in the US agencies he should surrender to (ie. don't defect to someone who is a double agent)... most probably the truth will never be known... whoever the defector is will most probably have his name changed, even plastic surgery, and lifetime CIA protection... but indications may emerge later eg. US reveals info about Covid 19 origins in Wuhan lab that only could have been obtained from an insider, mass deportation of Chinese spies, prosecution and jail of some Chinese spies based on very difficult to obtain information, etc... too bad the video is in Mandarin only...

Last edited:

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting, the plot thickens, not only are materials about origins of Covid 19 revealed to US spy agencies, but also details of people spying on behalf of China in US, plus whoever the defector is knows exactly who in the US agencies he should surrender to (ie. don't defect to someone who is a double agent)... most probably the truth will never be known... whoever the defector is will most probably have his name changed, even plastic surgery, and lifetime CIA protection... but indications may emerge later eg. US reveals info about Covid 19 origins in Wuhan lab that only could have been obtained from an insider, mass deportation of Chinese spies, prosecution and jail of some Chinese spies based on very difficult to obtain information, etc... too bad the video is in Mandarin only...

bro thanks for sharing this powerful video.i will be sharing with all my frens n relatives to let them know how evil ccp is.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one cares about the origins of Covid-19? All the info is out in the open, publicly admitted by official sources. :wink:

Repeat after me: bioweapons program... a.k.a. weapons of mass destruction (WMD). :cool:

Without regime change, who knows which new exotic virus will be unleashed? Are your current vaccines even effective? :whistling:

E4Z4n5XVcAAAkC5.jpg:orig

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
reveals secrets about origins of Covid19...

Good, lets also get the skinny on the all those crap DF Hypersonic missiles they keep threatening everyone with

I want to see the looks on their faces when their dongfong missiles get swatted away like flies or miss their targests

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davida...s-at-targets-2000-miles-away/?sh=fb996a525a00

U.S. Air Force F-15EXs Flying From Okinawa Could Fire Hypersonic Missiles At Targets 2,000 Miles Away​

David Axe
David Axe
Forbes Staff
Aerospace & Defense
I write about ships, planes, tanks, drones, missiles and satellites.
Follow

uncaptioned

An F-15 Eagle takes off during an Aviation Training Relocation at Misawa Air Base in Japan on Dec. ... [+]
U.S. AIR FORCE PHOTO/AIRMAN 1ST CLASS JORDYN FETTER
We don’t know where the U.S. Air Force plans to base its new F-15EX Eagle fighters. But we know where the flying branch should put at least some of the upgraded F-15s.
Kadena Air Force Base in Okinawa. Armed with the new AGM-183 hypersonic missile, the new F-15s could be the most powerful strike aircraft in the Asia-Pacific region—and a huge threat to any Chinese attempt to invade Taiwan.

uncaptioned

The Air Force in 2019 surprised observers when it announced it would acquire F-15EXs from Boeing BA +2.3% in order to replace 1980s-vintage F-15C/Ds. The service last bought F-15s—E-models—back in 2001.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good, lets also get the skinny on the all those crap DF Hypersonic missiles they keep threatening everyone with

I want to see the looks on their faces when their dongfong missiles get swatted away like flies or miss their targests

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davida...s-at-targets-2000-miles-away/?sh=fb996a525a00

U.S. Air Force F-15EXs Flying From Okinawa Could Fire Hypersonic Missiles At Targets 2,000 Miles Away​

David Axe
David Axe
Forbes Staff
Aerospace & Defense
I write about ships, planes, tanks, drones, missiles and satellites.
Follow

uncaptioned

An F-15 Eagle takes off during an Aviation Training Relocation at Misawa Air Base in Japan on Dec. ... [+]
U.S. AIR FORCE PHOTO/AIRMAN 1ST CLASS JORDYN FETTER
We don’t know where the U.S. Air Force plans to base its new F-15EX Eagle fighters. But we know where the flying branch should put at least some of the upgraded F-15s.
Kadena Air Force Base in Okinawa. Armed with the new AGM-183 hypersonic missile, the new F-15s could be the most powerful strike aircraft in the Asia-Pacific region—and a huge threat to any Chinese attempt to invade Taiwan.

uncaptioned

The Air Force in 2019 surprised observers when it announced it would acquire F-15EXs from Boeing BA +2.3% in order to replace 1980s-vintage F-15C/Ds. The service last bought F-15s—E-models—back in 2001.
They can use the old danang airforce base in vietnam.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
reveals secrets about origins of Covid19...

Silly man u. America does not need a CCP paper pusher to tell them they authorized gain of function research to be outsourced to China. You know, like how to make SARS more transmissible? :rolleyes: