• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCP dog George Yeo opining about Taiwan

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Yeo presented facts in his speech.
The Treaty of Shimonoseki, the Cairo Declaration and Potsdam Proclamation are official documents.
These historical records are permanently kept in the UN.
The Americans also acknowledged that the islands in South China Sea belongs to China.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kerry owner by capitalist jiu hu chinese who absconded back to his motherland based in Hong kong. Why would a capitalist want China to take over Taiwan after what it witnessed in Hong Kong.
Richest jiuhu gong was the bottler of coca cola in tiong cock and had derived great wealth from it. Recently bought vast piece of real estate there to continue his dynasty.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much is CCP paying him?

Is he paid on a per speech basis or annual basis?

Capitalist extremists shold have no issuedd with some capitalism in action. Tiongs pay this stinky, this stinky speaks up for Tiongs. When the money dries up, he shuts his gab. Sounds like capitalism.

Will the Tiongs pay me to speak in their favour next? How much can they offer?

:thumbsup:

HeMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much is CCP paying him?

Is he paid on a per speech basis or annual basis?

Capitalist extremists shold have no issuedd with some capitalism in action. Tiongs pay this stinky, this stinky speaks up for Tiongs. When the money dries up, he shuts his gab. Sounds like capitalism.

Will the Tiongs pay me to speak in their favour next? How much can they offer?

:thumbsup:
RMB 50 cents per word in your script? :biggrin:

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Improve the PAP? That's like trying to polish a turd. :rolleyes:
..Sorry, my England lousy.
I mean,
this Georgie used to champion and Serve Sporeans as MP
Has he stopped serving Singapore, but now trying to self-promote his "intelligence" ?

So much for the batch of ex-MP's,..

are they no better than merceneries ?

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Yeo has arranged many Chinese tutors for rich and famous and politicians. These pretty and elegant bi-lingual tutors are Chinese PRC spies