• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ccb, what type of car park is this ?? lcb, fucking hell ......

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah... even the wettest wet market back in the day didn't have so much water. :rolleyes:

Remember the wet market of the good old days? Vegetable sellers screaming out offers, live chickens kept in cages. Today it's reduced to a non-aircon supermarket, and sometimes the prices are higher than the supermarket. :roflmao:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It only happens once every 50 years so there's nothing to get worked up about.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Target 10 million population population. Lol :biggrin:
Even chair in hawker centre cannot get it right. Hahahaha..
I am sure the next to collapse will be those sheltered walkways. In due course...
Songbo sinkies? :biggrin:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Target 10 million population population. Lol :biggrin:
Even chair in hawker centre cannot get it right. Hahahaha..
I am sure the next to collapse will be those sheltered walkways. In due course...
Songbo sinkies? :biggrin:

my ah mah advised limpeh this year dun ghost and watch NDP

she say scare Marina Bay Floating Platform later watch halfway

the platform cannot float

my mah very zhun one

what she say will cum true

last time she say ah gong is time up

3 days later ah gong up lorry

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

my mah very zhun one

U ask your ama for 4d lumber?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is really nothing compared to this

More than 1.2m people affected by severe flooding in S China
by Weida Li Sep 04, 2018 13:00 SHANGHAI GUANGDONG PROVINCE CLIMATE

1/8
VIEW ALL IMAGES:
    • Flood_in_Guangdong_2018-6_cropped.jpg

Heavy rain has affected 1.2m people in southern China's Guangdong Province, causing economic losses of 1.44bn yuan (around US$211m). China News Service
    • Flood_in_Guangdong_2018-2_cropped.jpg

Heavy rain has affected 1.2m people in southern China's Guangdong Province, causing economic losses of 1.44bn yuan (around US$211m). China News Service
    • Flood_in_Guangdong_2018-1_cropped.jpg

• Flood_in_Guangdong_2018-7_cropped.jpg

As of September 2, Guangdong's provincial fire corps had rescued 7,089 people trapped by floods and transferred 58,962 people to safe areas. China News Service
    • Flood_in_Guangdong_2018-9_cropped.jpg

As of September 2, Guangdong's provincial fire corps had rescued 7,089 people trapped by floods and transferred 58,962 people to safe areas. China News Service
    • Flood_in_Guangdong_2018-5_cropped.jpg

• Flood_in_Guangdong_2018-8_cropped.jpg

China's National Commission for Disaster Reduction and the Ministry of Emergency Management (MEM) jointly activated an emergency response on September 2. China News Service
    • Flood_in_Guangdong_2018-3_cropped.jpg

The city of Shantou in Guangdong Province immersed in water. China News Service

More than 1.2 million people in 14 cities and 27 counties across south China’s Guangdong Province have been affected by severe flooding since the end of last month.
The region has been suffering from torrential rain since June, as the southwest monsoon and tropical cyclone seasons continue to batter the lower part of the country. According to the local meteorological bureau, over 1,000 millimetres of rain fell on the southeastern part of the province on August 30 – the equivalent of an entire year’s rainfall in the city of Shanghai.
Some 127,000 people have been forced to evacuate, according to local civil affairs authorities, with 43 houses destroyed and 44,700 hectares of farmland damaged. The rain has also caused direct economic losses of 1.44bn yuan (around US$211m).
Related Articles
China's National Commission for Disaster Reduction and the Ministry of Emergency Management (MEM) jointly activated an emergency response on Sunday.
A special work team has also been sent to the disaster area to provide disaster relief guidance and help search for victims.
As of September 2, Guangdong's provincial fire corps had rescued 7,089 people trapped by floods and transferred 58,962 people to safe areas.
China has been struck by several severe floods this year. In August, 31 people in eastern China were killed by devastating floods caused by Typhoon Rumbia. In July, heavy rainfall caused flooding and landslides in southwestern China, affecting around 250,000 people and causing estimated economic losses of 765m yuan (US$114m

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my mah very zhun one

The corpses, on the other hand, always float. :barefoot: