• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cb shell refuse to change my chocolate

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You still have 1 choc left as proof, so you should tell her I will call police ..she will sure change for you.

Sure or not SPF? They will say is a commercial dispute and ask you go CASE.

Even if you hantum someone but not badly hurt, SPF come also say is Civil Case.

To be fair, I not condemning SPF, but our Laws needs to be changed.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a fucking lowest cheapskate will start a thread, write up such a lengthy post and inconvenient the poor cashier. All these over a $2 Kinder Bueno chocolate! Pui

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call police no use, bring it to your nearest Meet the People Session, and offer the last piece up to your MP, let him try and certify it's lao hong, then Shell will guarantee plus chop change for you. If you lucky you might even get to drink 50cents bandung too.

good idea.my MP is lau lee..but he never turn up for meet the people session since donkey year ago.
can ask other MP to do his job.
4Mp for the price of 5MP

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
cb manager finally got back ask me to go anytime to get a free choco
explain that they will open up the same batch of choco to taste and see if it is lau hong.
fuck her upside down on the phone..ask how she train her staff, think i am so free to drive all the way there to get a $2 choco.
diu nia singh.
slam her on the phone.very shiok best gift for her fresh 2014

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Y u fuck her on the phone? Go down n fuck her in front of everyone... Maybe give u free full tank after