• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CB no biz. Now got biz kena close shop.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking cock. It is so obvious from the photo that the crowd control was lacking and the restaurant didn't do anything!

Screenshot 2020-06-21 at 3.25.56 PM.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
din know amdk also like to eat curry, they always act sibeh atas complain asian food make them vomit
What is the National Dish of England?
By Sophy Owuor on November 28 2018 in World Facts

Bangers and mash is a popular dish in England.
England can be associated with many things including their British accents, football (soccer) matches, black taxi cabs, and the royal family. But how about a national dish? There is much dispute about which of the many English dishes is truly the national dish. England’s cultural diversity does not allow for a specific dish to be considered the national dish. A few foods are often called the national dish of England, including beef, pudding, roast, and banger and mash. Chicken tikka masala is also considered one of the national dishes of England. Here are some of the dishes that can be considered as England’s national dishes.

Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala is not only a popular dish in England but the whole of the United Kingdom. This dish comprises of chunks of roasted marinated chicken known as chicken tikka. The chicken is marinated in a yogurt then baked in a tandoor oven and served in a masala sauce. Chicken tikka is an Indian dish and sauce is only added to it to satisfy the desires of the British. There is no standard recipe for the chicken tikka masala as there are about 48 known recipes. This dish may have originated from the South Asian Community in Britain. Chicken tikka masala is served in almost all restaurants across England.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I was lining up for my regular breakfast. I was ordering a bowl of noodle for myself. The lady was cooking away cos there's a queue in front of me. She was very busy.

As she's cooking away, her masks was lagging down, not covering her nostril. The social ambassador came and warn her to put on the masks.

I was full of sympathy for this lady. She was obviously hot standing in front of the stove cooking away. She's probably is getting too hot and hard on breathing.