• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CB! Farking Poondeh send me his resume....WTF for....

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
..and I oni do undertaking....bloody poondeh

Dear Sir,
I would like to apply for the above-mentioned post. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Instrumentation. Worked on various posted. Started career as Instrumentation Technician with strong communication skills / proven leadership and supervision qualities. I have experience in Petrochemical, Fertilizer, LPG Plant, LNG Plant and Oil and Gas Industries.
Now I am working with KUWAIT OIL CORPORATION,KUWAIT as a Senior Instrument Technician

Safety Courses completed at VENTRE GULF , DOHA, QATAR:

1. H.U.E.T & SEA SURVIVAL - VALID UPTO 18/04/2013

2. H2S / BA AWARENESS – VALID UPTO 18/04/2011

Thanks & Best Regards
S.Velu.

ps...the mamak e-mail is [email protected]

somebody give him a job at the morgue can? Or clean HDB water tank

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oi, don't be unethical. People send you resume which is supposed to be confidential and you post it onto internet? Don't like the resume just throw it into the bin lor. Hate FTs is one thing, don't lose your humanity because of your hate.

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oi, don't be unethical. People send you resume which is supposed to be confidential and you post it onto internet? Don't like the resume just throw it into the bin lor. Hate FTs is one thing, don't lose your humanity because of your hate.

wtf ethical...knn.....unsolicited mails like these should be posted on toilet doors.....fark...