• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caught on cam: SPF special force motorbike malu in middle of Orchard Rd

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
post-1829-0-18147300-1387357003.jpg

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
sibeh throw face sia

just like pinky

give speech also can peng san

ns serviceman neng ka peng I understand

our Elite Fast Response Terrorist Mata I speechless sia

if really got real terrorist attack, I think they will pee in their pants

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sibeh throw face sia

just like pinky

give speech also can peng san

ns serviceman neng ka peng I understand

our Elite Fast Response Terrorist Mata I speechless sia

if really got real terrorist attack, I think they will pee in their pants

Yeah, they will pee in their pants and rush for cover under enemy fire; leaving the hostages or innocents to be slaughtered. Training sipeh sart but in real scenarios, peng san and lose their balance. lol

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dey haf grown 2 fat 2 ze bike ...

dey shud shed n monitor their weight, or dey wil find n ambulans 2 small 4 dem ...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should have used a vespa instead.
agree absolutely, either vespa or lambretta as easier to ride and dismount, plus with blinker lights, can be just as fast to reach incident area. imagine going up stairs with the motorsikal, the bandidos will grab their weapons and it's game over. sumore riding in classy orchard rd, what a clown and bunch of cockanathans :eek:
The motorbike licence from India?
hanor, lesen lembu :p

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia police commander said nothing wrong with taking photos or video.

Can take this bald black head to court fight to stop this law approved quoted Australia case.

Knn lanjiao PAP minister go get fuck.

No wonder Shammugan wanted to ingnite a law to catch you guys for embarassing our boys in blue.