• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caucasian 'Foreign Talents' beer party in moving lorry

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 15 Mar 2012
Foreigners risk lives by standing up and having beer party in moving lorry

foreigners_risk_their_lives_by_fooling_around_at_back_of_lorry-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer fatgirl saw a group of foreigners behaving dangerously at the back of a lorry. She said they were drinking beer while standing and fooling around with one another.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was on the way home and happened to see this lorry filled with Caucasian guys.

"Pretty obvious that they were drinking beer on the lorry.

"The worst thing was that they were standing at the back of the lorry, fooling around.

"I seriously think that this is very dangerous."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is this?

Open containers (with booze) are not allowed in Ang Moh countries; they are extremely strict on this law. In fact, no consumption of alcoholic beverages are allowed on public property including parks. In this, Sg is rather lax, or liberal.

Cheers!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you look at the car plate of another car in the photo, that does not looks like a Sinkie plate. Do we have carplates that starts with P? That carplate was obviously a POG or PQG. Maybe my eyesight is failing me...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you look at the car plate of another car in the photo, that does not looks like a Sinkie plate. Do we have carplates that starts with P? That carplate was obviously a POG or PQG. Maybe my eyesight is failing me...

I think is Mudland car plate in sinkieland ...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaa...drive and jam brakes ....thats how i drive la......mebbe hotbot drive his taxi like dat too.

You jam brakes for what ???
When i ride kap kia riding my PRC mei mei i always jam brakes ..
Shiok leh ... got air bag behind my back :biggrin:
Every month need to change brake pads :biggrin:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i dun have PRC mei mei leh....they see me they know i got not enuff $$$$ so they bo chup :(

You jam brakes for what ???
When i ride kap kia riding my PRC mei mei i always jam brakes ..
Shiok leh ... got air bag behind my back :biggrin:
Every month need to change brake pads :biggrin: