• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cathay tio hui siow.... 2017 Huat arh!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...acuated-after-fire-at-the-cathay/3405544.html

1 taken to hospital, hundreds evacuated after fire at The Cathay

Posted 31 Dec 2016 20:52 Updated 31 Dec 2016 21:27

SINGAPORE: One person was taken to hospital and hundreds were evacuated after a fire broke out at The Cathay on Saturday evening (Dec 31).

The fire started at around 6pm, when the electricity distribution box in the projector room on the seventh floor of the cineplex caught fire, Cathay Cineplexes said in a Facebook post at about 8.15pm.

One member of staff in his 30s was sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital "for inhalation of fumes", said the Singapore Civil Defence Force. He is now in a stable condition, Cathay Cineplexes added.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said they were alerted to the fire at 2 Handy Raod at 6.30pm, but added that the fire was put out by a sprinkler prior to their arrival. Approximately 550 cinema goers were evacuated from the mall by building staff as a precaution, said SCDF.

Cathay Cineplexes said that The Cathay cinema would be closed until further notice, but other stores in The Cathay Mall would still be in operation. It added that it would issue cash refunds for patrons who purchased movie tickets for shows starting from Dec 31 at 3.45pm to Jan 4 at 11.59pm.

SCDF said are investigating the cause of the fire and added that they sent a fire engine, two fire bikes, three red rhinos, an ambulance and three support vehicles to the fire's location.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiger+2.jpg

Give 2016 a TIGER!!! Last few hours also so happening!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I will go to Waterloo street to pray to Goddess Kuanyin tommorow so that I either survive the Armageddon for 2017 to cum back next life as ah siah Kia of the next tycoon of the new human race post destruction.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just dont reincarnate me as a sinkie.whole fucking country crowded as fuck,cant wait till i say goodbye to this shithole for good.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There have been many "incidents" in the Orchard Road area :eek: Look like it will continue in 2017.

If you visit the area better take care.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
2017 be a full on "sickman of asia"!!! PAP controlled island state technically accelerated descend into 3rd world status.

Grab all you can while in office!!!