• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cat Lim: PAPee is Feeling Very Insecure

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take it easy guys. You guys are cutting across too many threads.

Can't afford to lose 2 good chaps to the Bob Sim band. We also got one chap on prozac and thinks that Ang Mos are honest, another has a love fair with Bank of China Building, a third chap thinks that large font, centred text and atrocious graphics gets the message across.

Fine I'll start ignoring the guy. Been getting more then a few pms asking me to ignore him anyway

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't afford to lose 2 good chaps to the Bob Sim band. We also got one chap on prozac and thinks that Ang Mos are honest, another has a love fair with Bank of China Building, a third chap thinks that large font, centred text and atrocious graphics gets the message across.

A taste of his own medicine.

I would not have appear if not for his constant harassing and sniping at MIW critics. Criticise yes, but not constantly using one liner to snipe at his targeted MIW critics here. If he wants to give his side of the story, fine, but not those antagonistic one liner freaking lame remarks that he have been making all along, even to some of the good postings here

I will take your advice to rest, but will observe his behaviour. If he still carry on with his obnoxious behaviour, then he will have to taste his own medicine then.

Thanks scroobal for your concern.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Guys, much appreciated.

Fine I'll start ignoring the guy. Been getting more then a few pms asking me to ignore him anyway

A taste of his own medicine.

I would not have appear if not for his constant harassing and sniping at MIW critics. Criticise yes, but not constantly using one liner to snipe at his targeted MIW critics here. If he wants to give his side of the story, fine, but not those antagonistic one liner freaking lame remarks that he have been making all along, even to some of the good postings here

I will take your advice to rest, but will observe his behaviour. If he still carry on with his obnoxious behaviour, then he will have to taste his own medicine then.

Thanks scroobal for your concern.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Supposing Catherine Lim was writing critically about me and not the prime minister...She would not dare to do it. Because my posture, my response has been such that nobody doubts that if you take me on, I will put on knuckle-dusters and catch you in a cul de sac... Anybody who decides to take me, if you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, just try." - SM Lee Kuan Yew, The Man and His Ideas, 1997

"Look, Jeyaretnam cant win the infighting. I'll tell you why. WE are in charge. Every government ministry and department is under our control. And in the infighting, he will go down for the count every time... I will make him crawl on his bended knees, and beg for mercy." - Lee Kuan Yew to former President C. V. Devan Nair

"Between being loved and being feared, I have always believed Machiavelli was right. If nobody is afraid of me, I’m meaningless." - Lee Kuan Yew, 6.10.1997
"If I want to fix you, do I need the Chief Justice to fix you? Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one. You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac." - SM Lee Kuan Yew, The Man & His Ideas, 1997

"If I have to shoot to death 200,000 student protesters to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it." - Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew evoking the ghost of Deng Xiaoping in endorsing the Tiananmen Square massacre, Straits Times, Aug 17, 2004

"Supposing I'm now 21, 22, what would I do? I would not be absorbed in wanting to change life in Singapore. I'm not responsible for Singapore. Why should I go and undertake this job and spend my whole life pushing for this lot of people for whom nothing is good enough? I will have a house in Perth or Vancouver or Sydney, or an apartment in London, and think about whether I go on to America." - SM Lee Kuan Yew, The Man & His Ideas, 1997

For more quotes, visit :
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heee heee sonetimes me too, izzit for that Digital Life pullout ?:smile:

I stopped reading Digital Life after they hired a bunch of Zha Boh to write reviews about tech stuff. They seem more interested in telling me the freaking color of a phone/IT product then the specs and function. WTF!!! I can freaking look at the freaking color myself. No need for them to review

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can't help but chuckle at your picturesque broad strokes .. LOL !

Seriously, an informal band of like minded bros must keep the peace otherwise lots of unnecessary quibblings will spoil the scenery here !

Just my 2 cnts worth - hope not offending anyone

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Supposing Catherine Lim was writing critically about me and not the prime minister...She would not dare to do it. Because my posture, my response has been such that nobody doubts that if you take me on, I will put on knuckle-dusters and catch you in a cul de sac... Anybody who decides to take me, if you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, just try." - SM Lee Kuan Yew, The Man and His Ideas, 1997

For more quotes, visit :

Thks bro, for yr tip-off to wiki LKY entry.

For a moment i tot yr did great reseach to compile so many of old man's quotes. :p

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stopped reading Digital Life after they hired a bunch of Zha Boh to write reviews about tech stuff. They seem more interested in telling me the freaking color of a phone/IT product then the specs and function. WTF!!! I can freaking look at the freaking color myself. No need for them to review

Very true, so I don't buy every Wed ... but some tech focus issues are still 'mai hiam buay pai lah !'

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite her petite frail figure, she has a strong will to stand up to the Father, the Son and the Holy Goh.

Was this published in the ST? I don't buy the shit anymore, so I don't know.

Me too, it is thru this forum that I know what happened in THE SHIT TIMES.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bastard talked like a thug. He was pushed into a monsoon drain during those days of labour unrest. Someone should have put a knife in him long ago.

"Look, Jeyaretnam cant win the infighting. I'll tell you why. WE are in charge. Every government ministry and department is under our control. And in the infighting, he will go down for the count every time... I will make him crawl on his bended knees, and beg for mercy." - Lee Kuan Yew to former President C. V. Devan Nair

"Between being loved and being feared, I have always believed Machiavelli was right. If nobody is afraid of me, I’m meaningless." - Lee Kuan Yew, 6.10.1997
"If I want to fix you, do I need the Chief Justice to fix you? Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one. You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac." - SM Lee Kuan Yew, The Man & His Ideas, 1997

"If I have to shoot to death 200,000 student protesters to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it." - Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew evoking the ghost of Deng Xiaoping in endorsing the Tiananmen Square massacre, Straits Times, Aug 17, 2004

"Supposing I'm now 21, 22, what would I do? I would not be absorbed in wanting to change life in Singapore. I'm not responsible for Singapore. Why should I go and undertake this job and spend my whole life pushing for this lot of people for whom nothing is good enough? I will have a house in Perth or Vancouver or Sydney, or an apartment in London, and think about whether I go on to America." - SM Lee Kuan Yew, The Man & His Ideas, 1997

For more quotes, visit :