• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cash Payout Coming 1 Aug 2020

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-to-get-570-million-in-gst-vouchers-in-august

IMG_20200701_155119.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So it works out to around $300 of GST vouchers per person. Nobody cares about that pittance for Medisave, see if that helps you when you have a terminal illness. :rolleyes:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait so so so long ,still waiting but sill not received. What about the CDC voucher $50 ? Why still not received ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lan jiao KNN rast year they also said 1.4mil sinkie will get but he login check no have and called the orhweesir telling him news said 1.4mil sinkie will get why he no have then the orhweesir said becas your income exceeded 28k per year KNN then my uncle said KNN you mean 1.4mil sinkie earning below 28k per year ah KNN orhweesir don't know what to say KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard some coffee shops uncles , aunties very worried - keep asking , if i vote for my favourite Opposition party , will i still get my $300 gst cash voucher ???

bro , how do i tell them ? :biggrin:

If your town is run by opposition, you get plenty of freebies from the PAP e.g. fried chicken, abalone porridge. You're smart, you should know what to do. :wink: