• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Carol Chia claimed by be raped and slut shamed by SPF, is Carol a fucking slut?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The police didn't believe you virgin either, even after you cheebye pull out and show them.

You true old slut! @ginfreely Fucking whore! Cock sucker, loose pussy.
Another act blur liar son of whore pretend don’t know you are hiding in rat hole under evil @Leongsam protection and turned around to tell lies that police don’t believe me a virgin. Pui go to Facebook and post I am a whore etc and see whether police believe me or you.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If this guy was a Minister's son, or rich doctor or high powered lawyer, she will be going back to his place every night to be "raped" by him. Probably went back to his place, took a look at the cheap Ikea furniture, and realize she bagged a low SES for the night and want to back out.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you rape slowly....
After she is bound and gagged. At my mercy. To be tormented. From the feet up........ Slowly. Till sge could stand no more.........and come repeatedly........continuously.......
After the session is over, she will beg to be abused again and again.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
After she is bound and gagged. At my mercy. To be tormented. From the feet up........ Slowly. Till sge could stand no more.........and come repeatedly........continuously.......
After the session is over, she will beg to be abused again and again.

Call me when you're done.
Once my whip lands on her pussy, she will forget you.
Have you seen how Ginfreely that cunt is following me around like a dog?

Last edited:

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority of Singapore women are not only ugly but delusional. Who in the right mind would want to sexually assault this Abigail Chay lookalike.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this ugly cunt really the one who alleged rape???

Who is going to believe her?

Even a dog wouldn't want to fuck her.

d1140775-7eb6-4c17-8498-b6f2fca53c98-jpeg.113308