• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CAQ asked Rocket Man to stop playing with his toys

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the next rocket come this way. CAQ can use his own ICBM to defend Sickipoora. International Chee Bye Mouth.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU @Leongsam why are my posts deleted but not this Ccb Jeremy Quek spamming posts viciously bully me? WHY? These slandering posts spewing evil filthy lies of me a virgin being a slut whore are fit for one thread in this forum should be fit for all threads. You are a hypocrite bully that can delete thread on shanmugan because scared of lawsuit but other threads slandering me cannot delete. Pui!

Hope the next rocket come this way. CAQ can use his own ICBM to defend Sickipoora. International Chee Bye Mouth.
He found his manhood man and find it useful to use. Take it out at NK Kim....