• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption time again !! haha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not Yeo Ning Hong as he's taller than the guy on HKL left. The ang moh is a board director of UBS whose majority shareholder is GIC. In 2007, GIC injected massively into UBS when Old Fart was still it's chairman. It proved to be a wrong decision as GIC had bought the UBS shares at its highest and fell to lowest ever in 2008 during the Lehman crisis and never quite recovered.

UBS - U Bloody Stupid!! ha ha ha not Union Bank Of Switzerland!! What is doing there invited? to atone for his sins!??

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, that's LHL. Some forummers here have wittingly captioned that the people are restraining the Old Fart from going forward to slap his son for messing up Singapore and LHL is taking cover behind Lee Boon Yang.

If you look at the picture carefully...the look in LKY eyes, the gaze towards the person at the left hand corner of it, partly hidden is scary..a very stern look... not one of LOVE!!...like "wait till I get home, I will spank" you look...scary!!

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...i see an even elder gentlemen standing on the right...he looks older than LKY...n he is standing on his own...hmmm...too much good food or what.

Last edited:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY: Son, your mama is already gone and I'll be joining her soon!

LHL: Papa, please don't go! I need your help in fixing the opposition!

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
UBS - U Bloody Stupid!! ha ha ha not Union Bank Of Switzerland!! What is doing there invited? to atone for his sins!??

UBS has to have a representative there as they owe the Old Fart big time for injecting massive capital into UBS through GIC else it would gone under. But the share value which GIC paid for are now worth only a fraction, the Old Fart's poor judgement.