• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption pls

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
5038221298_32a1df15b4_b.jpg

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VB : Hehe .... I spent nearly $400 million on YOG leh .... hehe ...!!!:smile:

The other two :: Hehe ..... we know !!! (But both thinking : You stupid clown !!):biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vivian : Thank u for helping us to raise such a large conscription of free labour to slog their butts out day and night for 2 weeks. I really have to salute u for your brilliant plan! You help us save tons of money by serving those young naive blokes meals that were not fit for human consumption. Your plan would have been perfect had it not been for the slight boo-boo when some idiots went down with food poisoning after eating the shit! But overall, u did a fantastic job! Here is a small token of appreciation. Thank you!

Hen : Pai-seh! Pai-seh! It was nothing! I was merely doing my job!

Donkey Teo : Hee-Hor, Hee-Hor!

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
VB: I got some YOG volunteers demanding for compensation when they received their free F1 tickets late! What a joke!

NEH: I got one whole school believing that Universal Studio Singapore actually opens at 6.30am! What a joke!

TCH: I got some idiot telling me that our RSAF apache helicopter could crash in Woodland someday! What a joke!

Hahahahahahaaaaaa~

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
There're people having to worry whether they have enough money for their next meal while these bastards are happily partying away after squandering huge sums of taxpayers' sweat and blood without any regards, regrets or remorse.

How sad must one be, if morals are anything to go by.