• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain (NS) Goh Meng Seng slams PAP Generals, praises PRC General!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have quite a number of generals in PAP cabinet but none of them was appointed to be Defence Minister. Instead, they are appointed to portfolios which they hardly have any prior experience!

Look at China. It appointed a Military General to be its defence minister with exceptional core knowledge of his field. He is extremely impressive in his rebuttals and propositions during the Shangri-la forum, knowing his stuff off hand! He does no need to refer back to any notes or prompting from his aides.

Singapore ended up with a doctor as Defence Minister, whom I really doubt he really knows his core subjects that well.

If you lack expert knowledge in such complex organization, then you will have to be over dependant on your subordinates to advise you on how to make the right decisions. Or on the wrong side of footing, you will make silly decisions.

Both of which are bad.

Goh Meng Seng

http://www.tremeritus.net/2019/06/04/the-defence-irony/

Quick demote him SAF! Sue him under fake news law!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Got More Shit sprouting Shit. He knows fuck all about the ah tiong land military. Bcos ah tiong land does not have A military.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have a huge amount of respect for Cpt Goh. He is very wise.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My highest paid PM in the world is a Brigadier General hor. Don't play play. He can definitively kill 100 men at one time. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh!
giphy.gif