• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Capri @ Danga Bay community

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know this is an old thread. Just an update for all

Developer doing ?full launch sales now with super promo...... agent says valid for all remaining units. PSF RM 10xx before rebate

Total rebate is 19.25% only need 0.75% downpayment - so its obviously aimed at Sg buyers.

Anyone who knows the super early bird price, and whats included then ? DIBS ? Sharing increases awareness for all and lower risks for all readers.

Cheers

View attachment 15088

Yes, last year my friend bought it with DIBS. confirm DIBS no more now. I'm not so sure about the early bird price.

Base on the super promo, PSF is RM8XX after rebate. if it is targeting SG buyers, price definitely >1 mil ?

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is this project vs Country Garden? is it confirmed that after 1 May, foreigner can only buy >1mil even the project is already approved earlier on before the new rule implementation?

Advise. Thank you.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is this project vs Country Garden? is it confirmed that after 1 May, foreigner can only buy >1mil even the project is already approved earlier on before the new rule implementation?

Advise. Thank you.

that whole stretch will have too many condo due to CG 19 blocks 9000 units(!!) so buying for rental /cap appreciation in the next 5 years may be risky. but tropicana should be better than IOI :smile:
what is the price of the seaview units? any update? is it much cheaper than PH? cos PH environment should be nicer, yes?

Last edited:

sagetan

kpkb pampered singaporeans, coming malaysia to show off as they were of higher class society in Johor Bahru. This phenomena is widespread in many housing estates around JB, they think only their nationality are good investors

anastweet

Alfrescian
Loyal
just so you know that the it is 50% unsold of ONE TOWER!!! the whole project has got 5 or 6 towers!!! risky or not?

Im rather keen on the Capri/Bora residence. :wink:

However, I learnt that there may be the Brunsfield Condo in front of Tropicana Danga Bay. Personally I thk it will be nice to have a view of the waterfront. But with the new condo in front, it may block the view.

Juat to hear opiniionsX, do u all thk it will be better a unit with balcony facing the pool or a unit on very high floor with a curent good view of the waterfront?

dongfangmeiren

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im rather keen on the Capri/Bora residence. :wink:

However, I learnt that there may be the Brunsfield Condo in front of Tropicana Danga Bay. Personally I thk it will be nice to have a view of the waterfront. But with the new condo in front, it may block the view.

Juat to hear opiniionsX, do u all thk it will be better a unit with balcony facing the pool or a unit on very high floor with a curent good view of the waterfront?

The Brunsfield (BIW) project has been cancelled. Please read the thread:" What is happening at Brunsfield Iskandar at Danga Bay?"

But I think there will be "BIW" version 2 in the future, which will still block Bora's view. thus, it wouldn't be having any good view of the waterfront.

toufu

Alfrescian
Loyal
586AUXih.jpg

CzgxjxKh.jpg

jIwQ9TCh.jpg

9X2WcJKh.jpg

A9CMgf9h.jpg

TJZiLroh.jpg

SJJttDjh.jpg

92xLM02h.jpg

YalwM5kh.jpg

capri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got update on the progress thus far? Anyway, any owners still remember what additional charges we have to pay when TOP? There is a stamp duty I vaguely remember.

jbnewbie

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to view a resale unit in tropez, surprised that owner was an ex-singaporean neighbour.

speaking as friend, there was no good word at all about tropez - from shoddy workmanship to maintenance to managing committee.

adjacent commercial complex was shelved causing the resale.

looks good on outside but.............

too bad, got to learn and start looking around again.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looking at all the pictures taken from many angles, something terribly is missing - work seems to have stopped and not a single worker can be seen, not even a jaga at the worksite!
As far as work progress and site management is concerned, must say that the Chinese contractors are really doing quite a good job in these aspects.
No wonder always delay in completion.

jbnewbie

Alfrescian
Loyal
remembered adjacent building almost/already topped and blocking lots of view from my viewed unit.

so unit is definitely out for me. photograph illustration is a very old one.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only got straits view la. Where got sea view.

Oops, just replying to an earlier thread.

Yes looks like the situation there is a bit scary especially for buyers

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only got straits view la. Where got sea view.

Oops, just replying to an earlier thread.

Yes looks like the situation there is a bit scary especially for buyers

Just buy within JB town better. Some good quality ones still got new unit for sale.