• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantopop Star Leon Lai sells off Ferrari 'cos ... Sinkie Rich will be so Considerate?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leon Lai just sold off his Ferrari 458 Italia at a small loss. The sound of its engine frightened his neighbour's little girl and made her cry. When Leon found out, he sent a fruit hamper to the little girl as an apology and sold off his Ferrari and replaced it with a quiet Bentley.

When a typical Sinkie becomes rich, will he be as considerate as Leon or will he be the Phua Chu Kang type of noveau riche - loud and inconsiderate? Comments please. Do leave FTs out of the picture. We can talk about those FTs on another occasion.

黎明以500萬元購入「至愛」法拉利458 Italia超級跑車,戰車落地兩年多便割愛蝕讓!據知因該車引擎聲太大,出入時嚇親鄰居小女孩,他除了送果籃道歉外,更蝕讓愛驅免影響鄰居,並以400多萬元購入一部引擎聲較細的Bentley跑車陪他遊車河。

Full article from Oriental Daily is available here:

http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/entertainment/20130407/00282_007.html

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Cantopop Star Leon Lai sells off Ferrari 'cos ... Sinkie Rich will be so Consider

well i aint no little girl, but i did complain re neighbour - same situation, and they think im a bloody bitch...

add on :

noise did not make me cry but it was NOISY, especially 10.30pm at night, and not just once

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Cantopop Star Leon Lai sells off Ferrari 'cos ... Sinkie Rich will be so Consider

you will expect what my answer will be...how do you think a sinkie will behaves?

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal

well i aint no little girl, but i did complain re neighbour - same situation, and they think im a bloody bitch...

There is a difference between really rich and pretending to be rich. This differentiates the behavior and not nationality.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

delete delete

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

add on :

noise did not make me cry but it was NOISY, especially 10.30pm at night, and not just once

Hope you are not complaning about cement / container trucks creating a ruckus when fetching the bride, even at 2230 :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a Sinkie will probably get more and bigger exhaust pipes fitted......................make the whole family cry also lah

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

add on :

u mean pinoy dancing and singing to loud music?

jw5

Loyal

Leon Lai just sold off his Ferrari 458 Italia at a small loss. The sound of its engine frightened his neighbour's little girl and made her cry. When Leon found out, he sent a fruit hamper to the little girl as an apology and sold off his Ferrari and replaced it with a quiet Bentley.

Maybe it wasn't the sound of the Ferrari that made the little girl cry.
It could have been Leon Lai singing and dancing.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

He has a tendency to go out of tune. I predict in a few years time, his young wife will leave him.

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal

He has a tendency to go out of tune. I predict in a few years time, his young wife will leave him.

his wife actually left him liao wor, he gave her quite a lot of money too

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

his wife actually left him liao wor, he gave her quite a lot of money too

That sucks. Why must men be doing this all the time ? Is the vagina that costly ?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When a typical Sinkie becomes rich, will he be as considerate as Leon? Comments please.

when I built my bungalow a neighbour comprained that it blocked morning sun to his dog's house ...

so I bought his house and asked him to bring his dog somewhere

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal

That sucks. Why must men be doing this all the time ? Is the vagina that costly ?

don't know man, different guys will do different things, he gave more money i guess cos he has the money and he's quite gentleman. but yeahh, its really not worth it, that money if he used to do charity many more families would have benefited liao

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

If can be neighbour of Leon Lai, certainly no small fry..... who knows, daughter of big gang boss' 3rd mistress then how....

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No lah. Chinese article said Leon liked to relieve stress by driving his Ferrari in wee hours of the night - clear roads especially in those parts - Fanling, near the border with Shenzhen. Zis paragraph below describes how the little girl's mother "ambushed" Leon. When Leon drove home one night after his stress relieving zoom zoom, he found a woman crying near his house, then stopped and ask her why. Mother tells how little girl is affected by his Ferrari's zoom zoom boom boom. Trap completed.

This mother really got EQ man. Knows how to go for the weak spot. Cheers.

黎明於電話中承認賣車一事與鄰居有關,他說︰「當時鄰居位太太喺度喊,於是我停車問︰『咩事?冇事嘛?要唔要幫手?』但該太太只吞吞吐吐講咗幾句︰『黎生,唔知點講,唔係幾好意思開口同你講。』於是我再三追問,佢先話︰『每次你開車出入都好響,我個女好驚呢種聲音,所以每次聽到都會喊。』」他得知對鄰居造成不便後,即時向對方致歉,翌日還送上生果籃向小女孩賠罪。他說︰「之後我諗架車雖然好鍾意,但自己又唔會搬走,加上呢架車出入會影響其他人,於是決定忍痛賣車。」

http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/entertainment/20130407/00282_007.html

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Aiya , he just sold the car for publicity only :wink: