• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CANTONESE DOG CHICKEN @MUSCLEPOWER SELF ADMITTED TO BE CRIMINAL BULLY WITH NO EVIDENCE WHILST BRUTALLY ATTACKED AND ATTACKING ME FOR YEARS AS CHICKEN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheater scamming slut!!
Want to win last word spewing evil filthy lies go to my Facebook you Jeremy Quek loser Cantonese dog son of prostitute Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you ask your father to find your hole?
He should have killed you personally knowing that you are incomplete, got cheebye no hole. What a family disgrace.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder Cantonese dog so proud to be wedding dinner SCAMMER and eat for free. Pui!
dun twist n spin ur fake stories here lah 老雞婆... can u name; which dog here other than gansiokbin, threw a wedding, scammed ang-pow money... went for a fake honeymoon with her dai dao... came back, complained cannot find her cb hole when making love !!
... kong simi lan jiao wei???:geek:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun twist n spin ur fake stories here lah 老雞婆... can u name; which dog here other than gansiokbin, threw a wedding, scammed ang-pow money... went for a fake honeymoon with her dai dao... came back, complained cannot find her cb hole when making love !!
... kong simi lan jiao wei???:geek:
Spinning tales to defame me dare not swear is you Hakka dog son of prostitute mark Andrew yeo and nameless dare not show face Cantonese dog son of prostitute @musclepower twisting wedding dinner to scam and used to fund honeymoon. First twisting failure marriage to scam and then twist it to is used to fund honeymoon when clearly it’s not. Pui!

84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb I use my air miles that I earned from my shit job travelling to USA Boston eat leftovers given by Ccb Cantonese dog boss to convert to just get enough points for two tickets to go to west coast. Who is the scammer? You Malaysian dog son of prostitute mark Andrew yeo smearing me are the scammer and so jealous loser to smear people that make honest living instead of your own kind Malaysian dogs that steal and rob and smear people Pui! View attachment 195350
Use my hard earned air miles for honeymoon air tickets is called used wedding angbao to fund honeymoon woh. State fact is called twisting while spinning tales is called not twisting. Shameless no morals Hakka Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @rotiprata @musclepower Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And btw actually I wanted to go to East coast but not enough money okay? What cb scammer? Knnbccb you @rotiprata Malaysian dogs sons of prostitutes are the scammers that steal and rob from me to damage my Nusa Duta house to buy it cheap Pui!
My hard earned air miles are only just enough for west coast and not east coast. Everything is a fact is called twisting by shameless no morals hakka Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @rotiprata @musclepower jealous losers that defame and smear people to feel like winner while dare not swear.

Use your cb barbarian logic that you apply to me on yourself that your dirty family women are chicken and use wedding dinner to fund honeymoon. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hard earned air miles are only just enough for west coast and not east coast. Everything is a fact is called twisting by shameless no morals hakka Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @rotiprata @musclepower jealous losers that defame and smear people to feel like winner while dare not swear.

Use your cb barbarian logic that you apply to me on yourself that your dirty family women are chicken and use wedding dinner to fund honeymoon. Pui!
Oh @musclepower @rotiprata your dirty family women are chicken that 带球结婚 shot gun no wedding dinner no honeymoon cannot apply to yourself is it? hahahaha make sense no wonder so jealous losers LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use my hard earned air miles for honeymoon air tickets is called used wedding angbao to fund honeymoon woh. State fact is called twisting while spinning tales is called not twisting. Shameless no morals Hakka Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes Pui!
ang-pows can oso b used to pay for food n logding lah... knn scammer slut still talk ya ya :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang-pows can oso b used to pay for food n logding lah... knn scammer slut still talk ya ya :geek:
You shameless Hakka dog son of prostitute pretend don’t understand what I already said clearly there is not much profit. You didn’t eat? your angbao is for nothing? Your angbao no need to pay for your meal? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh @musclepower @rotiprata your dirty family women are chicken that 带球结婚 shot gun no wedding dinner no honeymoon cannot apply to yourself is it? hahahaha make sense no wonder so jealous losers LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY
Must be indeed. So jealous in everything be it my honeymoon or hokkien big boss funeral or my charity.

For those unaware, Cantonese dog moderator @zhihau so jealous play dirty tricks don’t merge threads don’t want people to know wee Cho yaw is hokkien big boss so that no one knows Cantonese not big boss.

And my charitable good deeds list also get persecuted by Cantonese dog son of prostitute @musclepower ownself don’t do charity say I cannot say do good deeds. You know why? Same reason as wee cho yaw case so that no one knows he @musclepower Cantonese didn’t do good deeds.